Notorious Sent it to get it out of my system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
New Kraton arrives tomorrow so I sent my Noto hard today to get the urge out of my system. A couple non-RC familiar friends came out with me to watch today so I figured I'd show off a bit. They got some video but not sure of the quality yet. I'll post when I get it.
Exploded another wing mount and threw the wing, Backflips came unglued, bent my rear shock tower, made my blue lexan body wince and squeal.... all within a single battery pack.
Best part is that they were loving it and were amazed at the stability, speed and durability of this Arrma truck. It was a good time over a couple beers.

Another best part is we met a young fellow at the park. Maybe 11 or so years old and he's asking for an RC for his birthday. I told him about Arrma, he watched mine fly, drove my Typhon with street tires in the grass and I suggested he stick to the 1:10 scale of BLX. His mom isn't going to spend $400 so I told him to look at the less expensive models on the Arrma website. I hope he left knowing that Arrma is the King and any other other brand in the same price range pales in comparison.

Another super fun run but man.... more parts to buy and replace.... I guess I could straighten this tower but why? If I'm gonna pull it off, I may as well replace it with something bulletproof.
Cheers to another excuse to buy more beautiful Voltage Hobbies upgrades! ?

Lol! I think trying to show off for my kids has done more damage to my truck than anything else. Sounds like you had a good time though, and if it gave you an excuse for some upgrades it isn’t all bad!

Here's the vids my friends made. Short so fortunately I didn't have to edit. Sorry for the less than stellar quality but they didn't set up because it was all unexpected, last minute stuff. Link directs to my google storage which also contributes to lesser quality.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/vvwqgnvmk5qtBdcE6

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back