Senton senton 3s 26 t pinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Is there anything I should know abt getting a 26t pinion. Overheating, burning out, or anything like that. its 5.99CAD for the gear. I think it's an amazing price for getting 15-20 mph. BTW what will be the top speed? I mean how much speed will it add;)

What tires will you be useing??gotta be small tires.My 100% stock senton did 60mph with these banditos.when I was running STOCK SYSTEM with 26t i couldn't get a good pass across parking lot.esc would go into LIMP mode soon as i start LEANING INTO IT.was to much gear for blx100 esc.my addvice would be slowly lean into throttle or shutdown an COGG OUT.. I'm getting ready to go to my favorite parking lot an try to beat 75. here's what she looks like today.senton gos airborne bout 60ish.i cut my old body up to try keep truck on ground.im gonna try 3,4 then 6s to see differences

20200417_133106.jpg

20200920_084435.jpg

20200920_084443.jpg

20200920_084458.jpg

Getting up to 80mph isn’t too hard with the 3S line. Getting beyond 90mph it gets sketchy AF. Lots of aero work to be done. ??

Getting up to 80mph isn’t too hard with the 3S line. Getting beyond 90mph it gets sketchy AF. Lots of aero work to be done. ??
I guess .8mod is my downfall.i just got 50mph on 3s.64mph on 4s. Forgot an adapter at home to run 6 s running home to get it now but if I decide to make this truck 100% speed truck I'll have to go to mod 1 I guess huh. I'm just about to that aerodynamic point you were speaking of anyway.
I have durutrax SpeedTreads. They are really good tires.
Sorry for hijacking on your thread curious to know how your runs going to go.23 or 24t would probably give you better results.playing with punch setting would probably help with COGGING out also

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back