Senton Senton 3s 4x4 Steering link

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmahelpmeplease

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Hello,
I accidently threw away my sentons steering link a while ago. I decided to look online and get a new one but couldn't find it. Im not sure if it id actually called the steering link, but its the thing that would be attached to the servo saver. Links to where i can get one would be appreciated.
Cheers 😊

1656416361061.jpg

Yup, exploded view is a life saver for part #s.

Man, I bought two of those red 25t Arrma servo savers and could not get them to fit properly on my 25t servo. I don't know why. I ended up getting a Kimbrough server saver that fit perfectly. Just odd the Arrma one wouldn't fit.

Hello,
I accidently threw away my sentons steering link a while ago. I decided to look online and get a new one but couldn't find it. Im not sure if it id actually called the steering link, but its the thing that would be attached to the servo saver. Links to where i can get one would be appreciated.
Cheers 😊

View attachment 226331

You can get the entire 3S Ackermann steering linkage assembly (including your missing link) for $2.50 @ JennysRC >

https://jennysrc.com/products/arrma...-senton-ara4305v3?_pos=1&_sid=d4acd2fed&_ss=r

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back