Senton Senton 3s and MEGA Bumper Support Fix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks like a good update to that part, i'll be sure to try it out. I've also been printing the one you based it off of in TPU and it's held up very well.

Looks great. Any weak spots for it to break incase of a big crash?
I haven't tested it yet, but I can run it into a wall for you if you want. :ROFLMAO: My other one broke because I was trying to do a double backflip. Only managed 1.5. My max height was maybe 15 feet. And the oval spring flexs and the bumper flexs. But this is only the second version, there is still more trial and error ahead.🤷‍♂️ That's just how it works, see why and how it broke, see if its a good thing, if it isn't, fix it.
that looks like a good update to that part, i'll be sure to try it out. I've also been printing the one you based it off of in TPU and it's held up very well.
Thanks! Going to download it next... and I have an open printer...
Hurricane
Okay, let me know how it works for you guys.:cool:

20 mins left on my print... but I have a bunch of newer trucks to play with, and another coming Sunday so I am not sure when I can test it out...
Hurricane
And remember that perimeters are a better way to strength than infill. I’m use 4 perimeters for parts that I need strength.
Hurricane

20 mins left on my print... but I have a bunch of newer trucks to play with, and another coming Sunday so I am not sure when I can test it out...
Hurricane
And remember that perimeters are a better way to strength than infill. I’m use 4 perimeters for parts that I need strength.
Hurricane
What's comin Sunday?
Hurricane
Hurricane
Maybe I'll try that if mine breaks. So wall count would be the same thing as perimeters, right?

What's comin Sunday?

Maybe I'll try that if mine breaks. So wall count would be the same thing as perimeters, right?
A Kraton XL EXB w/8S power 😎

The different slicers call it different things but wall count sounds right. The top and bottom wall count should be equal or more.
Hurricane

A Kraton XL EXB w/8S power 😎

The different slicers call it different things but wall count sounds right. The top and bottom wall count should be equal or more.
Hurricane
Nice! Post some pictures when you get it.(If you want to) I can also do more top and bottom layers to make it stronger too.

Here’s the bumper part installed. Made in PETG, 4 perimeters, 25% gyroid infill.
Hurricane
EE6C7A65-2982-45A1-B7AB-E990F754E74C.jpeg

Here’s the bumper part installed. Made in PETG, 4 perimeters, 25% gyroid infill.
HurricaneView attachment 134927
I just took mine for a rip. Lawn darted from ~10 feet high. ~10mph into the basketball hoop pole. Backflip and landed on bumper. Still holding strong. (y) Yours looks awesome in that neon spearmint color.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back