Senton 3S BLX Best Tire Setup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac070

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hey guys! Enjoying my new Senton but the tires unfortunately ripped on a local course I run. What tires will give me the best traction on hard packed dirt with some dusty? Here is a video of the course I go to:

Thanks!

They wont be as good as the options i listed above, but better than stock for this terrain. But it's irrelevant, since they don't have the Hyrax for a standard short course. they have a taller version which is made for desert trucks (losi baja rey and such), and while they will fit a standard short course wheel, they are taller and will rub, and they will probably fold when hard cornering.

That's looks like such a fun track!

Anyway, the stocks are horrible for this kind of dirt, they were designed for loamy dirt or grass.

What you need is a small pin tire, like the racing tires. something like the Duratrax Lineup SC, JConcepts Double Dees, Proline Hole Shot or others within this style.

Weird question - I don't have a track near me but I DO have the ProLine Badlands Belted 2.8s with some slight body cutting. Would they be OK for a track like this? They have a pretty aggressive motocross style pattern that is probably better for loose/grass?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back