Senton Senton 3s blx servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewcity414

King of questions
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I was looking to swap out my servo on my 3s blx, maybe a 15kg. Any suggestions? I'm sure I can't put any servo in this brushless setup.

If I do upgrade the servo is there anything else I should look out for?

I was looking to swap out my servo on my 3s blx, maybe a 15kg. Any suggestions? I'm sure I can't put any servo in this brushless setup.

If I do upgrade the servo is there anything else I should look out for?
I'm safe to assume that you will be bashing with this? If so and you want to keep the cost down get a Savox 0231MG this one comes with a free glitch buster cap https://www.ebay.com/itm/Savox-SW-0...e0490e:g:U4oAAOSwaG1bthey:rk:46:pf:0&LH_BIN=1

If you want to be cheap you can get something like this https://www.ebay.com/itm/K2-Waterpr...sh=item4b0224cb69:g:S0sAAOSwo4pYCso3&LH_BIN=1

Last edited:
What is a glitch buster lol learning something new everyday here
Glitch buster - this is plugged into your Receiver. It stores a bit of a charge so that if/when your motor draws power from your batteries, the receiver doesn't take a hit in voltage and lose power. It maintains a more constant powering for the receiver thus helping reduce the possibility of your receiver glitching due to a loss in power.

thats a good servo...I just cant stand the $80 tag so I keep using the beaters from JX...lol
Well considering they cost less than $10 a piece if you buy the 4 pack who cares right?

Oh, I know what he uses....@Rich Duperbash is the man...Anything he uses is prob the best option....

I have watched every vid he made and him and Thomas P are the only reason why I strive to break poop....lol

Thomas P is the reason why I made my Notorious a LWB... He is way ahead of the curve in this industry...

lol.. nice vids...I like the big rock snow drift....!! wtf!! how do you have 2 m views on a crawler vid...well done brother....!!!!

lol.. nice vids...I like the big rock snow drift....!!
Thank you so much Dutch213, I have buy new sport cam Yi4K+ and lot of hop up for install and the new typhon 3S will be here monday. I will make more video during the new year :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back