Senton Senton 3s blx tire diagnostics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewcity414

King of questions
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
So I just got my truck and after moving it around a bit one of the front shocks are already leaking. Also my tire wobbles as if it is not tighten. The tire is tighten but could this possibly be because of the leaking shock?

You could rebuild the shock, but if you contact customer support they will likely warrenty it out. As far as the tire goes, is it out of balance? I guess I've never seen a wobbly tire that wasn't loose. I assume you pulled it off, maybe try and swap it with another to see if it's truly the tire or something else.

You could rebuild the shock, but if you contact customer support they will likely warrenty it out. As far as the tire goes, is it out of balance? I guess I've never seen a wobbly tire that wasn't loose. I assume you pulled it off, maybe try and swap it with another to see if it's truly the tire or something else.
I planned on swapping them out honestly. It's so much with this fast little thing. Like on the remote where the wheel is (th trim dial in the middle), if I turn it a certain way my reverse stop working and it will drive on its own. Lol almost took out my legs.

I know exactly how you feel. Before my granite the last rc I had was a turbo outlaw from back in the 80s. There's been some changes since then, which sprung a nasty learning curve on me...

I know exactly how you feel. Before my granite the last rc I had was a turbo outlaw from back in the 80s. There's been some changes since then, which sprung a nasty learning curve on me...
Lol I'm just glad I didn't get anything that was 70mph sheesh

I hear that, I don't have enough room for 50! But I manage to make it work...

Tire probably wasn’t glued on that well, pretty much every RTR I have is like that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back