Typhon Senton 3s BLX to Syphock 3s BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Ginglehopper let me know when you test the steering wheelie bar i want to see how that works out :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I tested it and it don't work. Mainly because the battery's shot. But also the wheelie bar is out too far, causing it to be riding a "drag wheelie". Or whatever you want to call it, but it rides at like a 30 degree angle.

Okay, so I got some CVD upgrade driveshafts. They were blown apart upon delivery but I think I fixed them.

Hey man. Glad to hear you managed to fix these! But if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a question about these sliders:

Do you happen to know if these babies are, in fact, fully compatible with the regular Typhon 3S V3 platform? The Arrma website certainly seems to suggest as much, which is pretty authoritative of course -- but I'm also seeing some conflicting reports that suggest there's some problems. And I can't seem to find any good information confirming or denying any of this.

Something to do with the fact that the Typhon uses 17mm hexes, perhaps?

Many thanks in advance!

Hey man. Glad to hear you managed to fix these! But if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a question about these sliders:

Do you happen to know if these babies are, in fact, fully compatible with the regular Typhon 3S V3 platform? The Arrma website certainly seems to suggest as much, which is pretty authoritative of course -- but I'm also seeing some conflicting reports that suggest there's some problems. And I can't seem to find any good information confirming or denying any of this.

Something to do with the fact that the Typhon uses 17mm hexes, perhaps?

Many thanks in advance!
I'm not sure, but I can see if I have time to test fit them on my typhon mega if that helps. The hexes should mount on the axles still though.

I'm not sure, but I can see if I have time to test fit them on my typhon mega if that helps. The hexes should mount on the axles still though.

If it's not too much trouble that might be really helpful, yeah! Just curious since I was definitely considering getting these should one of my driveshafts end up breaking.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back