Senton 3s front wheels stuck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmy anne

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi all. We have a senton 3s that we've taken out only a few times. The last time we went a little hard and the front wheels locked up to the left. We cannot get it to turn right. Its stuck tight and wont budge. Any ideas before we take it to the hobby shop?

Check for rocks. You’ll have to maybe take off the power module since it won’t take very big one to jam it up. Sentons, and mine as well are notorious for this.

What exactly would I take off. Its most likely that then. There were other rocks in the chassis.

Look first around the bellcrank and the chassis. This is what your steering turnbuckles are attached to. If no luck there you’ll need to look at where the servo saver is as it may of lodged in there. It’s just 4 screws under neath and one that connects the servo saver to the bellcrank. There’s a little slot under neath on the servo side of the chassis. Your power module is one whole piece that holds your servo/rx/ esc on one piece. Removing these screws allows it to come out completely.

I was able to get it out. That servo saver and bell crank are not fun to put back together. Lol. Thanks for the help!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back