Senton Senton 3S Hanging Servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gandalf1984

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Hi all.
Im from Germany.
Sorry for my bad English.
I have the problem that small stones keep blocking my servo. This is very annoying. Is there an upgrade? A cover that can be made over the whole servo holder? I have already installed a stronger servo. Many people have the problem that stones block the steering completely again and again. Maybe someone knows advice. With kind regards

Don't run in dirt. If you like dirt, every minute take your body off and remove the rocks and pebbles. That will prevent jammed ST.
Just a bad design flaw. Use a cover at the risk of heat issues with your Motor and ESC. Especially when temps are above 50 deg F. (10C) Those are some obvious options.
Some have created their own shields etc. But rocks still can enter because of the chassis shape/design
Carefully drilling/ cutting out the proper areas in the chassis front to allow rocks and pebbles to exit/ not jam the ST has been done by some. :cool:

I wonder if using a dusty cover with a cutout for your fans would be a good idea. You could just cover the fans with mesh as most already do. ?

^^^ Maybe just get some stocking (panty hose) and cover the steering rack area itself? Buy Extra Big. For the same price you have enough for all your rigs.
:cool:

Attachments

• spider web panty hose .jpg
    spider web panty hose .jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 30
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back