Senton Senton 3s higher body mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go Arrma

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Typhon 6s
  4. Typhon 3s
I just bought a new red senton body and I have big rock tires on my senton. I don't want to cut the new body but I still want to run my senton on big rock tires. Any ideas for Homemade body mounts that are higher?
IMG_20211018_170732.jpg

Just mod some taller mounts. How high do you want a SCT to be? Without trimming it.
Or use a BR or Granite body if you want MT tires and styling, instead of a SCT truck.

Just mod some taller mounts. How high do you want a SCT to be?
I don't want to buy another new body cause I literally just bought one. I just want the body to be high enough so that it doesn't rub against the BR tires.

How high do you need to go? Not enough adjustment on the existing posts??? Seems not?:unsure:
Need to source some upgrade universal body posts. They are out there. Search around. Fab your own. Perhaps relocate the existing ones up higher on the shock towers. I would just use SCT tires. Keep it a real SCT. Just me.
Some ideas.

No, there isnt enough adjusting on the mounts I have on right now. Do you know anyone or any website or store or something that sells upgrade/higher body posts?
How high do you need to go? Not enough adjustment on the existing posts??? Seems not?:unsure:
Need to source some upgrade universal body posts. They are out there. Search around. Fab your own.

You may have increased parachuting with a lifted body, if you cut holes in the front and rear of the body, it’ll reduce parachuting.

I don't really want to cut the body, but thanks for the tip;):unsure:
You may have increased parachuting with a lifted body, if you cut holes in the front and rear of the body, it’ll reduce parachuting.

Yes you can, you'll have to cut the mounting posts & drill through them then add adjustable posts in the holes you drill. The body will sit much higher, but it will hardly rub. You can always go back to stock just buy new original body posts, they are cheap. I turned this mega into a 3s monster Senton

0921212342_HDR.jpg

0921212338.jpg

0925211117_HDR.jpg

0925211134_HDR.jpg

0925211117.jpg

0922210049a_HDR.jpg

1001211653_HDR.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back