Senton Senton 3s intermittent throttle loss?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TechDad

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
Got my Kraton and my daughters Senton out to day and the Senton would work for a few minutes and then when she stopped it,there was no throttle response. I turned it off and back on and it would work for a while and do it again.

Any ideas as to where I need to start looking? I'm using the Dumbo Rc radio and receiver in it at the moment since it has the ability to adjust the throttle for her.

When the esc stops working what lights were it flashing

Alright,got it out and it did the same thing. It works for a few minutes and stops. Turn it off and back on and it works for a little bit and does it again. When it does this,the ESC light isn't doing anything.

I recalibrated the ESC and still no luck. When it stops working,it will start to jerk back and forth as if I'm pulling the throttle and brake back and forth.
When it's working,it works fine.

Could the ESC be bad? I believe its the BLX100.

Well,seems they don't want to help at ALL. Who ever I was speaking with wanted a receipt,etc. Seems I'll have to find one myself. I may try to call and speak with somebody else and see what happens. Guess I'll post a "Want Ad."

ya I had an online recipt so yea. If u want ill share/email it to u. Il do whatever it takes to help another forum member:sneaky:
hey could i use ur recipt i have the same problem but i bought my senton off facebook
ya I had an online recipt so yea. If u want ill share/email it to u. Il do whatever it takes to help another forum member:sneaky:
hey could i use ur recipt i have the same problem but i bought my senton off facebook
yaya I had an online recipt so yea. If u want ill share/email it to u. Il do whatever it takes to help another forum member:sneaky:
could i use ur recipt i bought mine off facebook and the esc went out 2 days after buying

could i use ur recipt i bought mine off facebook and the esc went out 2 days after buying
Sure. What do you need it for, if I may ask?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back