Senton 3S motor bearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim1990

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I looked around and couldn’t find an answer here, if I missed a thread, please send me a link.

I’m looking at changing the bearings in my Senton 3S motor and was wondering what size the bearings are. And are full rubber sealed bearings best for this application?

Just pull the motor apart and measure them with calipers in millimeters.
If it was my guess they are 5x13x4 bearings because that’s what is in 540 motors.
Don’t use rubber sealed bearings because the rubber could melt and fling off, or wears off and doesn’t even seal anyway. Just get some good quality shielded bearings from a well known company and they should last quite a long time unless you run in water a lot. Besides most of the sealed bearings aren’t meant to turn those rpms they usually work better for wheel bearings and stuff.

Personally I try to stay away from all water unless the granite has a 3s battery in it...

Couldn’t have said it better myself:
If it was my guess they are 5x13x4 bearings because that’s what is in 540 motors.
Don’t use rubber sealed bearings because the rubber could melt and fling off, or wears off and doesn’t even seal anyway. Just get some good quality shielded bearings from a well known company and they should last quite a long time unless you run in water a lot. Besides most of the sealed bearings aren’t meant to turn those rpms they usually work better for wheel bearings and stuff.

Personally I try to stay away from all water unless the granite has a 3s battery in it...

+1 to all of jt

Yeah I don’t go near water myself. I’ll pull them this weekend if I get a chance. Thank you for the info

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back