Big Rock Senton 3s or big rock 3s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcmadman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi, I'm so torn between the two cars and not sure which one would be the better purchase, can you recommend which one to buy please.
There both completely different ones a sct and the others a mt, but what would be an better basher, and overall a better RC. Thanks!

I love my brcc but it takes some upgrades to get the air control/ ramp action that I'm looking for.
It takes nothing to run and have fun out of the box but to get flips i needed to figure out how to fit bigger tires.
The Senton imo would also have to be fitted with bigger tires to get rotation as well. Which would require trimming or new body to fit these bigger tires.
My first truck was a short course and it's been a great bashing experience but I eventually did fit with 2.8 size tires. It also wants to parachute at high speeds on straight runs.
I'd pick what you think looks best and work from there. If I were to want to buy a very capable bashing 3s truck from the 4x4 line, I'd go with the Granite now. Seems maybe the one that requires least changes to get it how I want to drive (ramps.)
It's a tough choice to make but as long as you stick with Arrma, you'll have a great time and experience the Arrma Tough durability.

I love my brcc but it takes some upgrades to get the air control/ ramp action that I'm looking for.
It takes nothing to run and have fun out of the box but to get flips i needed to figure out how to fit bigger tires.
The Senton imo would also have to be fitted with bigger tires to get rotation as well. Which would require trimming or new body to fit these bigger tires.
My first truck was a short course and it's been a great bashing experience but I eventually did fit with 2.8 size tires. It also wants to parachute at high speeds on straight runs.
I'd pick what you think looks best and work from there. If I were to want to buy a very capable bashing 3s truck from the 4x4 line, I'd go with the Granite now. Seems maybe the one that requires least changes to get it how I want to drive (ramps.)
It's a tough choice to make but as long as you stick with Arrma, you'll have a great time and experience the Arrma Tough durability.
Thanks for the advice! For what you said im probably going to go for the crew cab on the basis that if I did get the senton, bigger tires would be needed. I don't mind the granite but for me I don't flip too much with my rc's , and that 5cm longer wheel base gives the big rock more stability.
(I'm sticking with arrma for sure!)
Thanks again

Thanks for the advice! For what you said im probably going to go for the crew cab on the basis that if I did get the senton, bigger tires would be needed. I don't mind the granite but for me I don't flip too much with my rc's , and that 5cm longer wheel base gives the big rock more stability.
(I'm sticking with arrma for sure!)
Thanks again
?I appreciate the longer wheelbase as well.
For out of the box capability, I really like the Big Rock Crew Cab but I'm not thrilled with the stock tires. Due to having 14mm hex, it's tough to find many choices for something different. Fortunately we can get an adapter that will either get us from 14mm down to 12mm or up to 17mm. I like the Hot Racing adapter that gets us to 17mm hex and adds 6-10mm width for wider stance. Then pretty much any 2.8 size tires can fit well and give us a totally new driving experience. I've widened my BRCC and love it!

When I got my BRCC I was expecting to need to change my wheels/tires because of what everyone says about them. For me the stock wheels/tires are fine and they are not nearly as bad as everyone says they are, at least in my opinion. They handle fine and I have perfect air control with them. I'm sure some bigger tires would make it handle better, but to me I don't think they are needed. I'd spend my money upgrading something else rather than wheels/tires. Also, I vote BRCC as well

?I appreciate the longer wheelbase as well.
For out of the box capability, I really like the Big Rock Crew Cab but I'm not thrilled with the stock tires. Due to having 14mm hex, it's tough to find many choices for something different. Fortunately we can get an adapter that will either get us from 14mm down to 12mm or up to 17mm. I like the Hot Racing adapter that gets us to 17mm hex and adds 6-10mm width for wider stance. Then pretty much any 2.8 size tires can fit well and give us a totally new driving experience. I've widened my BRCC and love it!

View attachment 37432
Man that car looks like a beast! It's good that they have adapters avalible to add more to the experience.
I will most likely end up doing this myself if I end up getting it
When I got my BRCC I was expecting to need to change my wheels/tires because of what everyone says about them. For me the stock wheels/tires are fine and they are not nearly as bad as everyone says they are, at least in my opinion. They handle fine and I have perfect air control with them. I'm sure some bigger tires would make it handle better, but to me I don't think they are needed. I'd spend my money upgrading something else rather than wheels/tires. Also, I vote BRCC as well
Looks like everyone is going BRCC?
Thanks on the tire advice, will see if tire upgrade is needed if I get it. (99% will get)

I just made some video of my bad jumping skills with my BRCC. I'll try to edit or put it up full at least so we can see how durable the thing is. lol
That would be great! Don't wory too much about editing though, it's the bashing that counts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back