Senton 3S - Physically, will this be a drop in replacement? Xerun XR8 SCT Brushless ESC/3660SD G2 Motor Combo (3200kV) -

BustedBudget

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Thanks! Looks like it will fit.

On the way!

Been a fan of Castle systems and this is my first HW - excited!
Nice! Castle makes a good product. Keep me posted on how it performs 👍

I ordered a sidewinder 4 esc this week to pair with a 2050kv motor for my Senton. My 2.8 Trenchers, new TX/RX, and a slew of other spare parts showed up last night so after a week of downtime with a broken steering knuckle its finally build day! 👏👏

Used myndown time wisely though and build a few bash ramps for the yard 😁

20200520_074629.jpg 20200518_183449.jpg 20200520_081941.jpg 20200520_081920.jpg
@mikeshandssay This is where we currently stand...have a ways to go before bash time!

20200520_085813.jpg

Last edited:

mikeshandssay

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Aww nice man! I <3 the Castle Link software. I got the Bluetooth adapter for the ESC. I have a Futaba RX/TX and might add some telemetry - or save it for the limitless.

I have that servo saver on order and a new Savox to go with the 7.4 BEC on the ESC.

I just got the Badlands belted and they are worth it. Looking at other tires now for my Axial Yeti while I wait for stuff in the mail..

BustedBudget

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Sweet! I've heard good things about the belted badlands...I don't do much speed running so couldn't justify the extra cost. Normally I would 'belt' my own tires with gorilla tape but everything was on back order except these mounted trenchers and I didnt want to wait lol...I'll likely pick up a set of those badlands eventually to try em out but I just bought all the parts to build myself a 4s Kraton (with 6s power) so it'll have to wait a little bit.

mikeshandssay

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
I've jealous of the badlands! I don't do speed runs that often - just want something that doesn't balloon when under throttle on dirt/grass/etc.

Yeah everything seems to be on backorder - I check and buy from eBay quite alot these day's cause it's in stock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.