Senton 3S - Physically, will this be a drop in replacement? Xerun XR8 SCT Brushless ESC/3660SD G2 Motor Combo (3200kV) -

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are specs for blx100 so can compare to one your considering...

20200520_000629.jpg

Thanks! Looks like it will fit.

On the way!

Been a fan of Castle systems and this is my first HW - excited!

Nice! Castle makes a good product. Keep me posted on how it performs ?

I ordered a sidewinder 4 esc this week to pair with a 2050kv motor for my Senton. My 2.8 Trenchers, new TX/RX, and a slew of other spare parts showed up last night so after a week of downtime with a broken steering knuckle its finally build day! ??

Used myndown time wisely though and build a few bash ramps for the yard ?

20200520_074629.jpg
20200518_183449.jpg
20200520_081941.jpg
20200520_081920.jpg

@mikeshandssay This is where we currently stand...have a ways to go before bash time!

20200520_085813.jpg

Last edited:
Aww nice man! I <3 the Castle Link software. I got the Bluetooth adapter for the ESC. I have a Futaba RX/TX and might add some telemetry - or save it for the limitless.

I have that servo saver on order and a new Savox to go with the 7.4 BEC on the ESC.

I just got the Badlands belted and they are worth it. Looking at other tires now for my Axial Yeti while I wait for stuff in the mail..

Sweet! I've heard good things about the belted badlands...I don't do much speed running so couldn't justify the extra cost. Normally I would 'belt' my own tires with gorilla tape but everything was on back order except these mounted trenchers and I didnt want to wait lol...I'll likely pick up a set of those badlands eventually to try em out but I just bought all the parts to build myself a 4s Kraton (with 6s power) so it'll have to wait a little bit.

I've jealous of the badlands! I don't do speed runs that often - just want something that doesn't balloon when under throttle on dirt/grass/etc.

Yeah everything seems to be on backorder - I check and buy from eBay quite alot these day's cause it's in stock.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back