Senton 3s, possible esc problems, looking for help/advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D4N

Reaction score
Morning all, my first post on the forum so sorry if it is in the wrong place.
I have a senton 3s with the blx motor and vortex orion r8 esc, i am having intermittent power issues, upon throttling i have full power at first then half power and then no power, then the next day i take the car out i will have full power again?? Really confused as to whether this is an issue with the esc or not, i have reset esc and then set the esc parameters again. This has not resolved the issue, i hope i have not fried the esc, i am running a 20t pinion and Fastrax Mt Jigsaw wheels could this contribute to the esc problems?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Dan​

ADC4DF23-2EAB-4E59-8599-6C227F8A0449.jpeg

Is your brushless motor brand new or used? If old, check to make sure the motor's bearings are still good..
If not, you'll need to have them replaced.
(If they wobble in any way that could cause the random issues you are describing.)

And, Welcome to the Forum!

Is your brushless motor brand new or used? If old, check to make sure the motor's bearings are still good..
If not, you'll need to have them replaced.
(If they wobble in any way that could cause the random issues you are describing.)

And, Welcome to the Forum!
Thanks for the reply, i got it all used, barely used but still used.
I will check the bearing in the motor tonight, last time i gave the motor shaft a pull about it seemed fine but will check internally.
Thanks again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back