Senton Senton 3s problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreysonW

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
My senton is only a couple of weeks old and its already having problems it runs fine for a few minutes and then it has no throttle response and the servo gets locked in whatever direction it was set in once I cut it off and turn it back on it works for a few more minutes and then the problem repeats itself I've tried resetting the ESC but the problem still persists

My senton is only a couple of weeks old and its already having problems it runs fine for a few minutes and then it has no throttle response and the servo gets locked in whatever direction it was set in once I cut it off and turn it back on it works for a few more minutes and then the problem repeats itself I've tried resetting the ESC but the problem still persists
Sounds like a radio issue. Do you have any others to try?

It did come with the spectrum STX2. I just ordered a new transmitter and receiver once it arrives ill try it and see if that fixes it. Thanks for the help everyone.

I think your servo is shorting out try unpluging the servo and see if the thottle works
When it doesn't want to move anymore unplug the servo if it starts to work then its the servo
If when you remove the servo and switch remote then fellow a warranty claim to horizonhobby they will do things right

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back