Senton 3s Servo Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smuranjan

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
For some reason, the trim does not stay consistent when driving. If I set the trim perfectly to drive straight without adjustments, after a few minutes it's like I never fixed it and it veers to one side. It then consistently veers but doesn't worsen further. The car is completely stock and is only around a week old. What could the problem be?

Weak servo and servo saver is to blame. DS3225MG servo and Kimbrough 124 will fix you up. Both cheap on Amazon.

Weak servo and servo saver is to blame. DS3225MG servo and Kimbrough 124 will fix you up. Both cheap on Amazon.
I was looking at the servo and saver but they are all shipping from China and Amazon delays shipping by a month right now. Any other options, price is not the biggest concern.

I have the same issues with various trucks and it's always before I upgrade the servo. Also there's some slop in Arrma steering because they're built to be basher trucks but there are fixes here in the forum to manage and fix the slop if it gets too annoying.
First step though is to get a stronger servo and we can do that for well under $30 shipped.

I had the ADS 15 in my Granite but prefer the DS3225 servo that's in it now. I didn't realize how slow the ADS 15 was until I swapped it out. I use the Kimbrough servo saver also and notice the difference in the steering with the Hot Racing pivot balls and replacing the bushings in the bellcrank with bearings.

You don't have to get them from Amazon. You can get them from eBay. The servo saver from different shops like Amain. Shopping on Amazon, the delayed shipping is for items shipped from an Amazon warehouse by Amazon.

I have my stock servo in backup never failled on me i think they faill mostly because people don't set their endpoints or steering dual rate proprely mine is always at 80% and i keep checking it after a few packs. I need to find a kimbourgh servo saver the black one i got the white one and its a bit better than stock but still weak

Amazon delays are 1-3 weeks for me in Washington and seems to vary. I have been sourcing through eBay the last couple weeks to anything within a week of ordering it. Just ordered several parts for a project yesterday and expected to get them next week Monday and Tuesday.

You don't have to get them from Amazon. You can get them from eBay. The servo saver from different shops like Amain. Shopping on Amazon, the delayed shipping is for items shipped from an Amazon warehouse by Amazon.

So yeah we are on the same page then ?

Amazon delays are 1-3 weeks for me in Washington and seems to vary. I have been sourcing through eBay the last couple weeks to anything within a week of ordering it. Just ordered several parts for a project yesterday and expected to get them next week Monday and Tuesday.

So yeah we are on the same page then ?
In Kansas I am getting 3 weeks delays minimum

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back