Senton 3S tire replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozeki

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 3s
On my second day of use the right front tire of my Senton 3S delaminated. I was initially looking to just replace the tire (and entire wheel if neccessary) with another stock one, but it seems like they're really hard to find. I'm also running into trouble finding any replacement that comes in the 14mm size. I'd prefer to just replace the one tire, but if I have to bite the bullet for a whole new set, I guess I'll save up...

What tires and wheels can you recommend for the 3S BLX? If I have to switch the size to the more common 12mm or 17mm, what parts and tools will I need to complete the job?

Thanks for your help.

You can either change out hexes to 12 or 17 mm for more tire options or go for duratrax, they have 14mm options.

You can either change out hexes to 12 or 17 mm for more tire options or go for duratrax, they have 14mm options.

The Duratrax ones look really big, will they fit as-is or will I have to cut/modify the body?

Do you want mt or sct? Sct fit perfectly and mt tires you’ll have to raise/cut body and go down to a smaller pinion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back