Senton Senton 3s to Infraction 3s Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bckyrdbshr

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Vendetta
Have an extra Senton and want to convert it to 3s Infraction. I know it would probably be more feasible just to purchase an Infraction but I love to wrench and have the extra time and would like to convert. Parts needed for the conversion????​

Arms, drive shafts, links, body etc…might as well get an infraction mega scratch and dent off tower hobbies for $159 and throw in your senton motor and motor mount/spur case (infraction mega spur is 57t .08 mod so will work). If they still have them that is.

Yup, they do.

A6B3B23D-AB6C-44BF-B7AB-03E7D2C43CFC.png

Have an extra Senton and want to convert it to 3s Infraction. I know it would probably be more feasible just to purchase an Infraction but I love to wrench and have the extra time and would like to convert. Parts needed for the conversion????​
It’s gonna be like $250 in parts from Jenny’s RC.

Tower hobby has sale on the Mega infractions, $160.

I would just get one of those and build off of it.

Motor, esc, diffs, motor mount, spur, center drive shaft, all can stay. I believe the servo, receiver box, and steering rack can stay as well. Need new Shock towers, bumpers, driveshafts, shocks, links, wheels, and hubs. I believe the side guards and nerf bars are the same.
As said above….scratch and dent is you best option.

Last edited:
You'll definitely save yourself some headache with getting the scratch n dent infraction and just moving over the electronics

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back