Senton Senton 3S V3? Or wait for V4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmadon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Wanting to get back into the R/C world, had a couple of nitros quite a few years back. Anyway, went to my local store to get a 3S, they were out of stock. I was considering a 6S but the guy there said the V4 of the 3S is to be released on May 10th. I've looked around for info confirming this, but can't find anything.

Have any of you heard anything about the V4 release? I'd like to see if the wait is worth it. They had the 6S discounted. Not sure if I should go that route or wait for the V4.

Thoughts? Thanks a ton.

Wanting to get back into the R/C world, had a couple of nitros quite a few years back. Anyway, went to my local store to get a 3S, they were out of stock. I was considering a 6S but the guy there said the V4 of the 3S is to be released on May 10th. I've looked around for info confirming this, but can't find anything.

Have any of you heard anything about the V4 release? I'd like to see if the wait is worth it. They had the 6S discounted. Not sure if I should go that route or wait for the V4.

Thoughts? Thanks a ton.
Unofficially there will be no V4 Senton. One of the reps from Horizon Hobbies posted that they are not making one on the Arrma Army Facebook page.

Unofficially there will be no V4 Senton. One of the reps from Horizon Hobbies posted that they are not making one on the Arrma Army Facebook page.

Does it apply to Senton 3s, 6s or both? I’m interested in Senton 6s, V3 is at a discount but decided to wait for V4.

It showed in their computer it was being released on May 10th with a $20 price increase.

I'd just like to see something more official either way. They also had the current models discounted. They had sold out of the 3S but still had stock of the 6S.

But also worth pointing out, the Senton 6s no longer appears in the 6s v4 manual (one manual to cover all 6s cars). So make of that what you will...

I'm specifically talking about the 3S. Not sure about a new model for the 6S, but is was discounted too.

It's not possible for there to be a V4 Senton 4x4 BLX as it's still on V1. Maybe a V2.

And this is why I hate that there are 2 Sentons............................

Should have been a Fury 4x4 BLX IMO, but I guess it's a marketing tactic :unsure:
I couldn't agree more. They continued to use the Granite name what was wrong with the Fury name? Supposedly it's supposed to make it easier to identify the models, but in my personal opinion it makes things more complicated.

I'd like to take the chance and ask in this thread.
I want to buy a senton 4x4 blx 3s (listed as AR102668 in the shops) but a lot of shops seem to be out of stock on this model. I only found one shop in my country that has 1 left, found a few in one UK online store, some stores have an information, that they're waiting for a restock around the end of may.
Is there any particular reason why this model is bought out? Is it an end of this model and shops are waiting for a newer generation or is it that popular?
The 6s seems to be easily available but I'm looking for a first RC model and I don't really want to start off with a 1:8 scale.

I want to buy a senton 4x4 blx 3s (listed as AR102668 in the shops) but a lot of shops seem to be out of stock on this model. I only found one shop in my country that has 1 left, found a few in one UK online store, some stores have an information, that they're waiting for a restock around the end of may.
Is there any particular reason why this model is bought out? Is it an end of this model and shops are waiting for a newer generation or is it that popular?
The 6s seems to be easily available but I'm looking for a first RC model and I don't really want to start off with a 1:8 scale.
Supply and demand, the Arrma vehicles are probably the highest selling rcs at the moment and they under estimated the demand for the models.

Supply and demand, the Arrma vehicles are probably the highest selling rcs at the moment and they under estimated the demand for the models.
That's what I thought but I just wanted to make sure. I see that the 3S model is quite new, a couple months after release? Just wanted to make sure I'm not about to buy something that's soon going to get upgraded with something better at the same price. :p
Just sent an email to my local store with a question regarding supply on the 3S version.

That's what I thought but I just wanted to make sure. I see that the 3S model is quite new, a couple months after release? Just wanted to make sure I'm not about to buy something that's soon going to get upgraded with something better at the same price. :p
Just sent an email to my local store with a question regarding supply on the 3S version.
I think the Senton and Granite blx were released last July maybe August and the Typhon came out right before Christmas.

Take it for what you will, but take a look at my original post in this thread. I was told a new version is being released May 10th by my local hobby store. I've not been able to confirm this however.

I was told a new version is being released May 10th by my local hobby store. I've not been able to confirm this however.

Probably to swap over to the Spektrum STX2 (crappy) radio system, unfortunately :(
Not sure what other changes we can expect (if any) but hopefully we will see the 1/10 Kraton and Outcast on that same date as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back