SOLD / FOUND Senton 3S V3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snozberries

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
Hey there,

Looking to expand my collection and get something a little smaller for the backyard. The Senton seems to fit the bill for this unless someone has a recommendation. Happy to cover shipping, but probably won’t make sense for a lot of people unless they have a business account for cheaper prices.

Would prefer a decent shape, but could always buy new body. New tires would be a plus.

Local: SF Bay Area - 94553

Get a losi tenacity tt pro. It's better than the senton in every way.

Is that so? Honestly haven't heard/read a ton about the TT. Was about to pull the trigger on a $650 Super Rey, but just a bit too big for the space I usually hit.

Is that so? Honestly haven't heard/read a ton about the TT. Was about to pull the trigger on a $650 Super Rey, but just a bit too big for the space I usually hit.
Personal preference. Drop a 4S combo into the 3S Senton and it'll pull double backflips all day. Indestructible truck with killer mod support.

Personal preference. Drop a 4S combo into the 3S Senton and it'll pull double backflips all day. Indestructible truck with killer mod support.

Seems to be a lot of truck for the money. Was hoping someone had a used one nearby, but shipping kills most deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back