Senton Senton 3s with 17mm hex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gramser57

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
I used traxxas part#5353X for the wheel hubs and it fit perfect no modifications needed, also slapped on Proline Prime 2.8 wheels, light kit and LED light bar. Happy Holiday's my dude's.

46374116242_6cf2265fda_c.jpg

46374116572_f3c1640564_c.jpg

Excellent update for the lights and the bar of lights. (y)
It is interesting to see other people installing lights on the Arrma Senton. (y) :cool:
Here is an overview of my light bar kit for my Senton BLX (SCMT2.8). :cool:
Yvan :) Just For FUN !!! (y) :cool:

Attachments

• DSC07602.JPG
    DSC07602.JPG
    247.5 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC07621.JPG
    DSC07621.JPG
    217.7 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC07619.JPG
    DSC07619.JPG
    302.3 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC07595.JPG
    DSC07595.JPG
    248.7 KB · Views: 153
I want this tire for my Big Rock Crew Cab for making high speed pass. This tire are good for top speed or too much balloning effect gramser57 ?

I want this tire for my Big Rock Crew Cab for making high speed pass. This tire are good for top speed or too much balloning effect gramser57 ?
To compare with the Granite BLX 3S tires these ballon less, on warm days these tires get sticky as hell and recommend them for asphalt bashing but right now its winter conditions where I live and they are sketchy.

I'm looking to fit buggy wheels on my Senton, i tried 2 adapters already and both had too much play, also, additionally, since the stock wheels have some offset to them, the buggy wheels sit narrower than optimal.

The only solution that have offset built in that i found are the HR 12mm to 17mm adapter, which has 6mm offset, but i'm not sure if it's too much, and if it will cause rubbing. it is also really expensive.

The Traxxas part also doesn't seem to provide offset.

Did someone find a good solution for fitting buggy wheels on the Senton?

I'm looking to fit buggy wheels on my Senton, i tried 2 adapters already and both had too much play, also, additionally, since the stock wheels have some offset to them, the buggy wheels sit narrower than optimal.

The only solution that have offset built in that i found are the HR 12mm to 17mm adapter, which has 6mm offset, but i'm not sure if it's too much, and if it will cause rubbing. it is also really expensive.

The Traxxas part also doesn't seem to provide offset.

Did someone find a good solution for fitting buggy wheels on the Senton?
The Traxxas will work perfect with buggy wheels as its the same one Jaytee RC uses in this video:

It's hard to see in the video, but the width of the wheels are too narrow, when i tried the 17mm adapters i got from ebay there is what looks like a good 8mm of space in the wheels wells before the tires will touch the body. ideally the adapters should have a bit of offset to them.

could these be a good fit? they give offset of 6mm
https://www.hobbytown.com/team-inte...hub-set-blue-4-6mm-offset-intc23101bl/p162023
these give 3mm, which is just like the stock Senton wheels:
https://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=13867&p_catid=73&ratesortby=New#.XB_cCC2ZN_Q

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back