Senton Senton 4x4 Tire Rack Mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwr426

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
My 10 year old son got the Senton 4x4 for Christmas and loves it. He really loves the look of the desert racer type trucks and so ordered an extra set of wheels/tires to put on the back. I modeled up some simple parts and had a buddy print them on his 3d printer to make a frame to bolt the extra tires onto. We then cut the body and the result is below. Keep in mind this is really just a mod for looks, we will have to take the tires off for any rough driving (we broke the first version of the frame in less than 5 mins). Anyway I thought it turned out pretty good and thought I would share.

KW

That’s awesome! does it still handle good?

My 10 year old son got the Senton 4x4 for Christmas and loves it. He really loves the look of the desert racer type trucks and so ordered an extra set of wheels/tires to put on the back. I modeled up some simple parts and had a buddy print them on his 3d printer to make a frame to bolt the extra tires onto. We then cut the body and the result is below. Keep in mind this is really just a mod for looks, we will have to take the tires off for any rough driving (we broke the first version of the frame in less than 5 mins). Anyway I thought it turned out pretty good and thought I would share.

KW

Looks very cool! Nice work!

Ha.. that's what I should've done with my senton, instead of making actual cutouts for the tires, I just punched a couple holes on each side of the back, and took some bailing wire and tied a couple tires down. Didn't last long, I went a little too crazy at a skatepark lol

That’s awesome! does it still handle good?
We both drove it last night and didn't notice any significant difference in handling. Bear in mind we are both brand new to the hobby and are just puttering around in the road/yard. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back