SOLD / FOUND Senton 6S Black n’ Silver special edition!? 🤩

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That thing looks awesome. Is that the same size as a 3s senton blx? Never seen a 6s senton. People are saying they used to be thing but I just started getting into the hobby not too long ago. Really cool looking truck.
Yep, it’s essentially the same size as the 3s trucks but it has all the beefy 6s components. They discontinued them in 2019 but all the parts are still available to build them with.. just costs way more lol. (Buying each piece separate)

$800 shipped? Germany's close enough, right?

I'm only being droll. I wish I had the money cuz that's a mint looking pearl right there. I don't know much about Sentons and even I can see that's a proper one. You have impeccable taste good sir. Tip of the hat. o7

So who scooped this up!?!?

So who scooped this up!?!?
None other than the ya homie 9G!!! LOL Had to have it. I've gone a little Senton 6S crazy. It's gonna be my 4th one. Got an 8S I'm building that I want to try to actually speed run/bash on road, one that I built just to beat on and an older one for spare parts that I got from LHS. I've got a hybrid one too I've been working on that's got Fireteam towers/suspension/arms with Mojave bumpers and tires (wanted to try a wider track to see if it tips over less and handles better).The Senton is now my official favorite Arrma. Love the SWB (less drivetrain issues and a little easier to work on and get them to do what I want)...plus I might convert one to GT or rally form.

8S Senton (TP 5650 1440KV sensored with XLX2) and the Hybrid SCT (roller also courtesy of @Rcproponent). I'm gonna be ready for spring next year...can't wait!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ec.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ee.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1d3.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1d5.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1d7.jpg

Last edited:
None other than the ya homie 9G!!! LOL Had to have it. I've gone a little Senton 6S crazy. It's gonna be my 4th one. Got an 8S I'm building that I want to try to actually speed run/bash on road, one that I built just to beat on and an older one for spare parts that I got from LHS. I've got a hybrid one too I've been working on that's got Fireteam towers/suspension/arms with Mojave bumpers and tires (wanted to try a wider track to see if it tips over less and handles better).The Senton is now my official favorite Arrma. Love the SWB (less drivetrain issues and a little easier to work on and get them to do what I want)...plus I might convert one to GT or rally form.

8S Senton (TP 5650 1440KV sensored with XLX2) and the Hybrid SCT (roller also courtesy of @Rcproponent). I'm gonna be ready for spring next year...can't wait!
View attachment 266242
View attachment 266243
Senton looks great, how are you liking those GRP 1/5TH Scale XR1/Rain Tires?? I gotta set for my Senton 6S, but haven't run them yet.

Senton looks great, how are you liking those GRP 1/5TH Scale XR1/Rain Tires?? I gotta set for my Senton 6S, but haven't run them yet.
I like them...ALOT!!! They actually grip pretty good even on dry surface. I'm gonna try some of the Slicks next but for now these are good. Haven't ran them on this vehicle yet but I was using them on a Talion and they were nice...had great control of the car. I could drift it, spin it and keep the car straight at will. They're not too heavy either which is definitely another plus.

I like them...ALOT!!! They actually grip pretty good even on dry surface. I'm gonna try some of the Slicks next but for now these are good. Haven't ran them on this vehicle yet but I was using them on a Talion and they were nice...had great control of the car. I could drift it, spin it and keep the car straight at will. They're not too heavy either which is definitely another plus.
Thanks for the info👍, I'll be running mine on my Talion EXB as well as the Senton, so this is great news. Since these tires are a relatively soft compound I didn't know if I could run these without pulling wheelstands and backflipping everywhere. It looks like the tread pattern on yours have held up great. My older GRP S3's would just melt and destroy the tread pattern after just a few runs.

Thanks for the info👍, I'll be running mine on my Talion EXB as well as the Senton, so this is great news. Since these tires are a relatively soft compound I didn't know if I could run these without pulling wheelstands and backflipping everywhere. It looks like the tread pattern on yours have held up great. My older GRP S3's would just melt and destroy the tread pattern after just a few runs.
@Moirae has a YT video running some 1/5th GRP on his Talion. Check it out. He had it running real nice on them but I don't know what compound he had. Despite being pretty soft the Rains tread pattern does hold up well. Raz Shifrin had a Talion running the Slicks and couldn't keep the thing on the ground it had so much power and grip. I would love to have the setup he had. I probably would have played with the ESC settings (punch control, torque limit and throttle curve) more to try to dial that thing in.

@Moirae has a YT video running some 1/5th GRP on his Talion. Check it out. He had it running real nice on them but I don't know what compound he had. Despite being pretty soft the Rains tread pattern does hold up well. Raz Shifrin had a Talion running the Slicks and couldn't keep the thing on the ground it had so much power and grip. I would love to have the setup he had. I probably would have played with the ESC settings (punch control, torque limit and throttle curve) more to try to dial that thing in.

That Talion Raz built...that definitely ranked really high up there with the most undrivable cars I've seen. But in a hysterically funny kind of way. That Cordova 1446 seems to be a bit of a monster. I really liked the car he made in the subsequent video where he had the Talion and an Infraction having sex. The beach thrasher that resulted from it looked like an absolute blast to drive.

That Talion Raz built...that definitely ranked really high up there with the most undrivable cars I've seen. But in a hysterically funny kind of way. That Cordova 1446 seems to be a bit of a monster. I really liked the car he made in the subsequent video where he had the Talion and an Infraction having sex. The beach thrasher that resulted from it looked like an absolute blast to drive.
I've got a 1445 2300KV and it is a beast. Runs smooth too and doesn't get too hot. I had it in my Talion build and it broke the drive cups on my center diff and rear. I was using Scorched titanium shafts too. Raz had some custom Perfect Pass shafts for the Talion made and I know that helped a lot cause the rear shaft on the Talion can have a lot of play. I WISH he'd make Perfect Pass shafts for the whole 6S lineup. I've switched to all SWB since because of this very issue. That Infraction/Talion thing he had was awesome but notice he went with the 1717-1650KV and an XLX2 in that one instead of the Cordova/Max5 combo. I don't think you can tune a Max5 the way you can an XLX2. Would have loved to see that Cordova with the XLX2 in the Infraction/Talion setup...that would have been a MONSTER!!!

I'm a big fan of Moirae's builds, and I've had a few conversations with him in the past, and he definitely knows what he's doing Loll. I've also been following Raz's builds on Youtube. My favorite was the direct-drive 2028 Losi Five-T build he did, unfortunately it didn't last long, which got destroyed after he slammed into a curb.

Reactions: MFM
I've got a 1445 2300KV and it is a beast. Runs smooth too and doesn't get too hot. I had it in my Talion build and it broke the drive cups on my center diff and rear. I was using Scorched titanium shafts too. Raz had some custom Perfect Pass shafts for the Talion made and I know that helped a lot cause the rear shaft on the Talion can have a lot of play. I WISH he'd make Perfect Pass shafts for the whole 6S lineup. I've switched to all SWB since because of this very issue. That Infraction/Talion thing he had was awesome but notice he went with the 1717-1650KV and an XLX2 in that one instead of the Cordova/Max5 combo. I don't think you can tune a Max5 the way you can an XLX2. Would have loved to see that Cordova with the XLX2 in the Infraction/Talion setup...that would have been a MONSTER!!!
Damn big bro!! Doing big things!!! Come a long way over the last few years!! Happy new year bro

Damn big bro!! Doing big things!!! Come a long way over the last few years!! Happy new year bro!

Damn big bro!! Doing big things!!! Come a long way over the last few years!! Happy new year bro
Happy New Year! I'm just trying to do my best. I like building almost as much as driving. Still can't paint worth a damn though! LOL Got a question for you: where you get that rally body I've seen on a Senton you've got? I want one of those for one of my builds.

Reactions: MFM
It’s an old throwback. Protoform rallysport. Like ten years ago lol. Funny u ask tho cuz I’m just bout to post up that Rallysport senton 6s up for sale lol
It’s an old throwback. Protoform rallysport. Like ten years ago lol. Funny u ask tho cuz I’m just bout to post up that Rallysport senton 6s up for sale lol
However, if I’m not mistaken the losi rally x body would fit. They’re super rare and hard to find. There might be one left in the world on eBay. Dude wants big $$ for it as it’s on the other side of the world lol. It’s in my cart and I’ve nearly purchased it three times… lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back