Senton Senton 6s BLX Average Run Time Using Two 3s 11.1V 5200mAh 50C Lipo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ren

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello,

After searching everywhere on the internet I could not find Senton 6s BLX average run times going about 30 MPH on grass using two 3s 11.1V 5200mAh 50C Lipos.
What has been your run time experience with the above battery, surface, and speed?
How is the run time determined?
Does this truck have a low voltage cutoff like the Slash?
If so, at what voltage?

After reading many reviews about the Senton 6s BLX's toughness, I just bought it today because I had a Slash 4x4 VLX that could not handle occasional dogs attacks.
I used the rc truck to exercise my dogs at the park.
I expected the body to get teeth marks, but screws on a couple shocks came off just from attacks and zig zags on grass.
I was going to get an X-Maxx, but it's much too heavy and will hurt dogs/people in case of an accident.

In any case, I'm hoping to get about an hour of run time on the two Lipos since I'm only going 30 MPH.
If not, I'll buy two more.

I wish someone would do a study and publish a chart showing run times of rc vehicles, speed, surface, voltage, capacity, and discharge rate.

Thanks for sharing!
Your knowledge and experience will help many people searching the internet as well.

I'm assuming you mean running them in serial? as in 6s?

It really varies, but i would assume 20-30 minutes if you avoid too many hard accelerations.

Yes, it has LVC, and it also varies depends on how hard you stress the battery near the end. if you pushing it hard it will stop at 3.7, if not it can stop at 3.4 or so.

I'm assuming you mean running them in serial? as in 6s?

It really varies, but i would assume 20-30 minutes if you avoid too many hard accelerations.

Yes, it has LVC, and it also varies depends on how hard you stress the battery near the end. if you pushing it hard it will stop at 3.7, if not it can stop at 3.4 or so.
Thanks Yonic!
Now that I think about it, since I only need to go 30 MPH, can this Senton 6s run 30 MPH on two 3s 5200mAh lipos in Parallel instead of series?
Will I now increase my run time from 30 to 60 minutes?

This isn't apples to apples but may help. I get about 30 minutes out of my Senton on a 4s 7200mah battery. It will do 30mph easily on 4s. This is running all out on a outdoor track nonstop so being more conservative you could extend that time.

This isn't apples to apples but may help. I get about 30 minutes out of my Senton on a 4s 7200mah battery. It will do 30mph easily on 4s. This is running all out on a outdoor track nonstop so being more conservative you could extend that time.
Good to know, thanks Brent!

Thanks Yonic!
Now that I think about it, since I only need to go 30 MPH, can this Senton 6s run 30 MPH on two 3s 5200mAh lipos in Parallel instead of series?
Will I now increase my run time from 30 to 60 minutes?
UPDATE:
I was able to run ~ 60 minutes at ~ 30 MPH with two 3s 5200mAh lipos in parallel on freshly cut grass in the park.

UPDATE:
I was able to run ~ 60 minutes at ~ 30 MPH with two 3s 5200mAh lipos in parallel on freshly cut grass in the park.
wow im impresssed with the run time....have you tried single 4s 5000mah ? what run time can i expect with that? im trying to decide how many batteries i want to buy.

wow im impresssed with the run time....have you tried single 4s 5000mah ? what run time can i expect with that? im trying to decide how many batteries i want to buy.
No I don't run 4s, but I would expect 15-20 minutes. Please post actual times back here so others can reference it. I bought two 3s 5,200 mah because it's modular - run in 3s for 60 minutes or 6s for 30 minutes. I haven't tried running in 6s yet, still practicing on 3s.
A dog bit my wheel so now I can't drive straight and it keeps veering left. Does anyone know how to align a wheel?

No I don't run 4s, but I would expect 15-20 minutes. Please post actual times back here so others can reference it. I bought two 3s 5,200 mah because it's modular - run in 3s for 60 minutes or 6s for 30 minutes. I haven't tried running in 6s yet, still practicing on 3s.
A dog bit my wheel so now I can't drive straight and it keeps veering left. Does anyone know how to align a wheel?
Have the dog bite the other side... ?
I run my Kraton 6s on 5200mah 50c in 4"tall grass and get 30 min + when not in all out hammer mode.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back