Senton Senton 6s BLX V3 street setup w / videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
So after the announcement of the Senton being discontinued , mine was still new / never used so rather than use it in dirt / off road conditions / jumping etc and start beating it up ( have others for that ), I decided to try and keep it nice . So I thought rather than have it sit on the shelf and look pretty , set it up for street use only , that way it mostly should stay in nice condition .
I added the Typhon 6s sway bars , Hoons for tires , and 20t pinion for some speed . After the first drive I saw to much power going to the front wheels , so then changed the center diff to 300k from the 100k stock . I also converted it to the V4 sliding motor mount . I have to get a GPS speedometer so I can start seeing how fast my RC's are !!! LOL

Last edited:
This news makes me sad...the Senton is a fantastic truck and my boy is well loved (on the third body)...

You are lucky to own one...think I'm going to try an turn my notorious into senton.think you could post a couple pics same as these so I can compare an see what will all be needed for build???I'd appreciate it...

15978036251647014352207829336414.jpg

15978036922418018643315666353976.jpg

You are lucky to own one...think I'm going to try an turn my notorious into senton.think you could post a couple pics same as these so I can compare an see what will all be needed for build???I'd appreciate it...

View attachment 95181

View attachment 95182
Sadly, mine is a converted mega so completely different starting points :(

I love the looks of the Senton, doubt they'll go without a short course truck so I'm sure we'll see some sort of replacement ;)

20200812_163849.jpg

It is easier to buy a Typhon 6s and convert it .Then get the Senton 6s front / rear bumpers , roll cage , side nerf bars , body mounts , shock towers . Leave the wider Typhon arms for a wider stance . I did this to a Typhon 6s V3 .

IMG_4024.JPG

IMG_4029.JPG

IMG_4025.JPG

It is easier to buy a Typhon 6s and convert it .Then get the Senton 6s front / rear bumpers , roll cage , side nerf bars , body mounts , shock towers . Leave the wider Typhon arms for a wider stance . I did this to a Typhon 6s V3 .
That would be easier,but I got this notorious that I don't really like how it performs.an crashs.thants a good looking senton6.ive got Mojave suspension sitting,tabs on frame are different making arms a problem.another 550+ car right now is not an option with wife. Lol.ill come up with something, thx for pics.very nice truck,does it stall cool with 20t??

That would be easier,but I got this notorious that I don't really like how it performs.an crashs.thants a good looking senton6.ive got Mojave suspension sitting,tabs on frame are different making arms a problem.another 550+ car right now is not an option with wife. Lol.ill come up with something, thx for pics.very nice truck,does it stall cool with 20t??
Thanks . It wasn't really hot today , 80 , after that parking lot run , I checked the motor temp and it was only around 135-140 8-10 min run . I guess because of the low rolling restriction as I was not running on grass and such .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back