Senton Senton 6s blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunl125

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Just ordered a senton blx and thinking about upgrading the wheels to bigger ones and try and get a little more ground clearance and a wider wheel base anyone have a parts list of what ill need to do this. Also thinking aboht getting a different body none short course style .

If you want to make an inch wider you will need Kraton hub carriers, axles and hexes. Many have done this with fun results. Here’s my typhon. The parts pic: top is what you have bottom is what you need.
784B3096-4B2D-4067-9458-0D5B1786D0FD.jpeg4C0E745E-90CD-4D88-9302-197CE449C688.jpeg

You happen to have part numbers maybe a place i can order the parts from im new to the arrma brand

There are guys that sell parts on eBay from parted out new arrmas. That’s where I buy many of my parts. I think I have maybe $60 in what it took to widen the typhon. Most expensive was the axles. I bought a complete set (with drive shafts) so I had spares for the Kraton.

Yeah im gonna have to look around im just now a big fan of the short course bodies and the tires and wheel base is kind of to small for me. I would like to put 2.8 trenchers on it

Curious; If this was the intended plan why not just start with an outcast?

Wasnt the intended plan. Got the truck then started watching videos and realized the tires were super small and arent very good for most terrain . and for the body i had full intentions on getting a separate body that isnt a short course body

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back