SOLD / FOUND Senton 6s body custom painted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajag

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Notorious
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Outcast 4s
  11. Talion
  12. Typhon 6s
I painted this for a guy but as it would turn out he’s a deadbeat and never payed ..in fact I did 3 bodies so now I’m stuck with them

I don’t have a senton so it’s no use for me

I paid 90$ for the unpainted shell

Will sell it for the cost of the unpainted body

Just cover shipping as well

90$+ shipping

FAF8FB0A-E418-4874-A418-A5F638E9ECDD.jpeg

455DF782-9A52-40FC-ABF1-B458B5355A36.jpeg

9857D10C-0A9E-47A9-8C28-3FA8BC56006C.jpeg

BCF18C58-BB25-4455-B725-1DB8F4065FB2.jpeg

Looks really nice, If I had a senton I'd definitely take it off your hands. Sucks when people don't keep their word.

How much for the Mojave Flamed?

Thanks guys
I try to do the right thing by not taking any money up front
In this case I’ve got 3 custom bodies I can’t use
Oh well
I think you ahould do a deposit. At least the cost of the body bro. No reason with your rep atleast on here to get a deposit with a smile.

How much for the Mojave Flamed?
I was charging him 95$ for the paint
Body was 95$ unpainted
I have a person that’s supposed to buy it for 185$ shipped now
But I haven’t gotten any payment yet

I think you ahould do a deposit. At least the cost of the body bro. No reason with your rep atleast on here to get a deposit with a smile.
Thanks man
I try to be reasonable but I’ve been getting burned a lot lately so I’m heading in that direction where I’m going to have to at least take a deposit
I do these for fun so I’m not in it for the money So it’s not like I’m doing these to make a living
Know what I mean?

I sadly don’t have the money, but how could someone not want one of Ajag’s amazing works? I do hope you get the money back.
Some people just can’t be trusted, make people pay half of the total price of paint, labor, and the body upfront so that you don’t lose too much in the case of this happening again.

Body was 95$ unpainted

Understood.
At the moment, I don't have that amount on hand. But, I will definitely touch base once I do.

Body was 95$ unpainted

Thanks man
I try to be reasonable but I’ve been getting burned a lot lately so I’m heading in that direction where I’m going to have to at least take a deposit
I do these for fun so I’m not in it for the money So it’s not like I’m doing these to make a living
Know what I mean?
The more popular u get man the more bums gonna a try and get you. Your work is way too good to give it for free. Ive seen your nice enough. So make money too. Lol.

Thanks guys
I try to do the right thing by not taking any money up front
In this case I’ve got 3 custom bodies I can’t use
Oh well
And you're a good guy for doing that. I'd at least insist on 50% absolute minimum up front.

The last 1/10 TC shell I bought from someone on RCtech wanted the whole payment up front. I paid him the $96 and then he didn't pay any attention to what I asked for and I got a body shell in completely the wrong colours. Nothing I could do about it.

I should sell it maybe and recoup some of the cost. But, I do think that 50% up front is the minimum you should ask for, even if they supply the body to you.

Last edited:
Yes
I’m pretty sure it does fit the 3s
They do cross fit. Heres 6s with 3s body:
20210110_165724.jpg
20210110_162050.jpg

Id be interested but for US pricing and shipping makes it very coslty. But thats not the dealbreaker. Price is very fair for those custom masterpieces. Im worried they wouldnt arrive undamaged from shipping/customs.

Body was 95$ unpainted

Thanks man
Know what I mean?
Your body of work speaks for itself by now. There is no reason anyone shouldn’t pay 100% up front. If someone won’t pay at LEAST 50% up front, move on. I won’t tell you how to run your business, but unless your turn around time is longer than a week, the whole deposit system doesn’t make sense. I would just have them pay up front and bust out orders as quickly as possible. Heck people are throwing money at Bob @ PPS because they know he’s a great guy making great parts. Same goes for your work @Ajag !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back