SOLD / FOUND Senton 6s body custom painted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do cross fit. Heres 6s with 3s body:View attachment 185328View attachment 185329

Id be interested but for US pricing and shipping makes it very coslty. But thats not the dealbreaker. Price is very fair for those custom masterpieces. Im worried they wouldnt arrive undamaged from shipping/customs.
And yes, insist on deposit. You may not be doing it for a living but you are setting your time aside(and time is money), using your equipment(has to pay for itself) and paying for the paint out of your own pocket.

Your body of work speaks for itself by now. There is no reason anyone shouldn’t pay 100% up front. If someone won’t pay at LEAST 50% up front, move on. I won’t tell you how to run your business, but unless your turn around time is longer than a week, the whole deposit system doesn’t make sense. I would just have them pay up front and bust out orders as quickly as possible. Heck people are throwing money at Bob @ PPS because they know he’s a great guy making great parts. Same goes for your work @Ajag !
Thank you
You’re right
I’m going to definitely start insisting on at least a deposit going forward
I’ve been stuck holding the bag too much lately

+1.. I def believe you deserve a deposit.. Its a very common practice to do so! Plus in terms of agreements and transactions.. It is this very reason deposits were invented, 2 men make a deal and shake hands, there is always gonna be those few "men" who will not stand behind there word, and thats just the way of the world!!

Does it have the sticker sheet and rear wing?

Does it have the sticker sheet and rear wing?
It has the original sticker sheet
These don’t come with a wing though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back