Senton Senton 6s body posts and arms on the horizon? See what i did there? hahaha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebgilmore

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Senton 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Vorteks
  12. Voltage
I know parts are getting more and more scarce for the 6s sentons, but I noticed tonight on horizon hobby they claim feb 2022 to have a restock of the body mounts. I went ahead and put an order in for a pair to see what happens. I know there were several people looking for them so figured this may help someone out. Arms are a little scarce as well and also show feb 2022 for more front lowers to be in stock.

I have been watching the body , arms , cage , and the body mounts you speak of on HH site . It keeps going from " arriving Nov 21 , arriving Dec 21 , arriving Jan 22 , now " arriving Feb 22 " WTF , so I sent multiple messages asking " you keep saying these are coming , can anyone there confirm that these " are coming "" ? .............. 3 weeks ago , no response .

I have been watching the body , arms , cage , and the body mounts you speak of on HH site . It keeps going from " arriving Nov 21 , arriving Dec 21 , arriving Jan 22 , now " arriving Feb 22 " WTF , so I sent multiple messages asking " you keep saying these are coming , can anyone there confirm that these " are coming "" ? .............. 3 weeks ago , no response .
Looks like they are in stock and shipped

9E5BD299-8079-424E-9540-F8599D29E856.png

Ordered !!!! Looks like they are plentiful now !!! I looked up all the other Senton 6s specific parts , says not until March 2022 .

Ordered !!!! Looks like they are plentiful now !!! I looked up all the other Senton 6s specific parts , says not until March 2022 .
I’ve seen some of the other stuff on eBay still minus some of the arms 👍🏻

I’ve seen some of the other stuff on eBay still minus some of the arms 👍🏻
I have all the arms front uppers/lower and rears . Now the body posts !!! Next want to get fr/rr bumpers / side nerf bars / and the cage assembly ........... Then a Typhon 6s and make it into a Senton 6s but leaving the wider arms for better handling . ( I did this already to a V3 Typhon ) but sold it .
Well , I gues it was true , the parts are coming !!! Maybe not fast , but they are !!! ............ Does this mean re-issue of a Senton 6s ?????

I have all the arms front uppers/lower and rears . Now the body posts !!! Next want to get fr/rr bumpers / side nerf bars / and the cage assembly ........... Then a Typhon 6s and make it into a Senton 6s but leaving the wider arms for better handling . ( I did this already to a V3 Typhon ) but sold it .
Well , I gues it was true , the parts are coming !!! Maybe not fast , but they are !!! ............ Does this mean re-issue of a Senton 6s ?????
Would be nice! I made one too out of a typhon. I got a stock rear bumper, Tbone front (and another Tbone front since this one sits kinda low), I have the side bumpers but used outcast side skirts to maybe keep more crap out of the chassis, and left the top mount off. I’m running buggy badlands tires too. I have a set of just bash it senton towers and body posts I may use on a shorty short wheelbase rig.

69E3C50E-C0B5-473F-A700-DB31F464374A.jpeg

1E8EADC9-4FB8-428F-AC74-DEC60C48E568.jpeg

594AF91B-1C44-4402-8186-FF4FC9F64E2C.jpeg

True , the taller side guards big help , don't really need nerf bars , like what's gonna hit that ?
I'm gonna give the net cover a try , I run one on my Mo with no heating problems , but have fan on motor . My Senton is conservative with a 13t pinion and also a fan on motor .

IMG_5249.JPG

IMG_5250.JPG

True , the taller side guards big help , don't really need nerf bars , like what's gonna hit that ?
I'm gonna give the net cover a try , I run one on my Mo with no heating problems , but have fan on motor . My Senton is conservative with a 13t pinion and also a fan on motor .

View attachment 198794

View attachment 198795
My 1730kv is running 24/46 😂

View attachment 198794

View attachment 198795
Got the mounts today

A0AA99BC-ED70-4613-A524-E4CD3856A218.jpeg

Got mine today !!! Called my LHS where I ordered a body / wing /cage / bumpers / nerf bars . Still not in yet although the body is available now to !!!! If you need a body , get it while it's there !!!!

Picked up a bunch of stuff through AMain and Amazon recently. Arms (all) , axles, body mount, v3 body, and a front bumper. Going through one I just bought and figured it'd be good to have spares.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back