Senton Senton 6s build. From scratch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty sure you don't get the actual Arrma body mounts, they just use them in the picture for reference , in their description it says 4 pieces which would be fr and rear towers , acherman plate and steering top plate .
Actually just read the description , and yes it does say ( body posts not included )
Damnit! I was gonna order em just for that!! Haha.

Here’s the progress as promised. Still waiting on a few select parts…. Front tie rod ends, rear springs, F&R body mounts, center cage(top), servo…. Getting really close!!
6780C1ED-8A34-4025-83A2-5057C6D4E759.jpeg
0D0F9E2E-4E38-4045-9EFE-4E9D1F9FAFFC.jpeg
C7A957F5-265F-4EE8-86E0-961696B16056.jpeg
201F5745-56EC-4E32-B075-E4E72AE189F1.jpeg
F9C47DC7-6341-4293-BDD7-01D8A1635C55.jpeg
FB38CFEE-2F56-4D1E-940C-3CE014CEAF5F.jpeg

The lowers are a tad shorter for the senton, i used to have a pic of the senton/typhon/mojave arms next to each other but it's buried in my phone now.
Are you skipping the upper plate on the front? Just caught a new tbone front basher bumper for mine. The fancy one with the bars droops a little and catches on stuff on mine. I skipped the body brace on it and run a pro line brute body
Just got the same front bumper ;-).
Waiting for new top plate. The red arrma one throwing off the color scheme ;-)
DF44A3E7-72FE-471F-9FB4-C091A04E2B80.jpeg

Still gotta get my work station better situated. Bought the house 3 months ago so still sorting thru it all. Lol

Last edited:
I see why Senton 6s spec parts are tricky to source now, Lol
But I always wondered why RPM passed on making arms for this model?
I am pretty sure you don't get the actual Arrma body mounts, they just use them in the picture for reference , in their description it says 4 pieces which would be fr and rear towers , acherman plate and steering top plate .
Actually just read the description , and yes it does say ( body posts not included )
You don't. This is what you get:
FB_IMG_1639126702803.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 185131
Still gotta get my work station better situated. Bought the house 3 months ago so still sorting thru it all. Lol
Travis bateman and bateman's custom coatings on facebook will strip and anodize any color you want (y)
View attachment 185131
My workstation 😂 gotta work on my rigs when the gf is asleep or gone

Attachments

• E5A45553-A45C-44B8-B869-6A7D09D438B4.jpeg
    E5A45553-A45C-44B8-B869-6A7D09D438B4.jpeg
    358.5 KB · Views: 45
No front center brace?

Love the Robby Gordon bodies 😍 Need those jconcept tires/wheels 😎

I have 2x in orange and 1x in black.
FD43C0F1-3087-4A11-8D48-160269F6FBFB.jpeg

I have been looking for a gordini body also for a while.
2BDB0575-39DD-4010-BDAD-AA5A058C074D.jpeg

Looking good !!! Ugh , the dam body mounts !!!
Ordered from horizon expected some time in Jan. Gonna borrow em off my unused shelf queen and replace em when then come in lol.
No front center brace?
Yep. Still need sway bars too. Gonna add the tower to tower since no center or top cage. Searching for a rally body. Or that Porsche body from delta.
You're a fiddlesticking legend.
We almost there!!! Lol.
Love the Robby Gordon bodies 😍 Need those jconcept tires/wheels 😎

I have 2x in orange and 1x in black.
View attachment 188452

I have been looking for a gordini body also for a while.
View attachment 188453
Ooh poop! I know these sentons!! How bout a pic of her top less !! Lol. Let’s show the peeps who don’t know!! Lol. Love the Gordon body. Doing an ol school ivan Stewart one next.

Nice body ideas. I'm gonna drop one soon for mine. Took 3 months for it to come in from Protoform and fit went beyond my expectations. Thought I'd have to lose the Scorched fenders and change front tower, but it appears I can leave it as is. Just waiting on some custom stencils to start paint job.

They did!! They just made it 1/7 and called it the Mojave!! Haha.

This is all I’m getting in for tonight. Gotta work tomorrow ;-). More to come! View attachment 176510
View attachment 176511
So I'm going through the Forum looking at 1/8 Senton stuff and even though I've seen this thread before, I just noticed your chassis. Which swb chassis is this? I'm literally looking at my stock and 7075 exb chassis and neither have those 2 rear grooves.
Screenshot_20220414-235958_Samsung Internet.jpg
1649995086978171807815688148912.jpg

The one thing I liked about the 8s Kraton chassis were the added grooves for strength. Kills me though, that ARRMA still won't make 7075 the standard.
Curious though as to how much added strength that v5(?) Is getting over the 7075 EXBs? Be great to see a 7075 EXB with structural grooves.

The one thing I liked about the 8s Kraton chassis were the added grooves for strength. Kills me though, that ARRMA still won't make 7075 the standard.
Curious though as to how much added strength that v5(?) Is getting over the 7075 EXBs? Be great to see a 7075 EXB with structural grooves.
Seems like the hardcore guys are still bending the exb chassis. I am running a v2 and 2 exb mojaves on the stock chassis but i don't get crazy with mine.

Seems like the hardcore guys are still bending the exb chassis. I am running a v2 and 2 exb mojaves on the stock chassis but i don't get crazy with mine.
Knock on wood but my EXB chassis has held up well. Helps im not doing conventional bashing with it though. A half throttle smack into a concrete post holder and a full throttle brownout head on into a curb and no obvious signs of damage. Funny thing is, the stock chassis was replaced after a high speed head on smack into a Kraton. Tore front diff housing and steering posts out. And left chassis front end dead flat.

She’s a rocket!! Sorry for the language in the vid.
She’s come a long way tuning wise. I keep forgetting to install sway bars!! I’ve got the suspension and diffs dialed in!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back