Senton Senton 6s conversion to typhon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I somehow missed this yesterday.

But @Peeeenuuutt this is totally doable, leave the shocks and shock towers the way they are, add Kraton/Outcast/Talion hubs and stub axles and boom it should be the about the same width as the Typhon.
So the shock towers can stay, that’s a great. All I need is some hubs and stub axles, bumpers, and a body I believe? Do you think the typhon bodymounts work with the senton shock towers?

I’m in a huge bind here. What parts would I need?? I know I need bumpers and body mounts. I’m stuck everywhere else. If it’s cheap enough I might as well do it- SCT bodies are expensive.
I did this last year , but in reverse order , I made a 6s Senton out of a 6s Typhon V3 , so I had to get the front/rear bumpers/cage/mount/side nerf bars/shock towers/body mounts. What became of it was a Senton that had a wider stance and had sway bars !!!! LOL .

So the shock towers can stay, that’s a great. All I need is some hubs and stub axles, bumpers, and a body I believe? Do you think the typhon bodymounts work with the senton shock towers?
I know that the body mounts don’t fit out of the box. Long story short I used them on my Typhon build for a truck style body and had to dremel them to fit.

I did this last year , but in reverse order , I made a 6s Senton out of a 6s Typhon V3 , so I had to get the front/rear bumpers/cage/mount/side nerf bars/shock towers/body mounts. What became of it was a Senton that had a wider stance and had sway bars !!!! LOL .
Hi mate any pics of this? I'm converting a outcast to a senton but using typhon arms/axles and shocks. Wondering if the Typhon 6s stance will be to wide for a senton body

I’m in a huge bind here. What parts would I need?? I know I need bumpers and body mounts. I’m stuck everywhere else. If it’s cheap enough I might as well do it- SCT bodies are expensive.
It sounds like the handling is not an issue, just the cost of the Senton body.

If so, why not just get new body mounts and rock the typhon body? Save the rest for tires/batteries/Shiny Metal Parts/ETC.

Mounts could be had for less than $20 delivered.

No worries thanks for getting back. Do the wheels poke out alot with the typhon arms and senton body?
Well , actually I was running a TRX Slash body on it that I had to cut open the body to clear the 1/8 buggy tires that the Typhons use . The main thing right now to try and convert a Typhon into a Senton is getting bumpers and body mounts .

Here is the width difference for the Senton setup vs Typhon setup.

Typhon being the wider one. In both pictures I had aligned the cars on the left side showing the total difference on the right side.

Capture_Front.JPG

GRP to GRP Capture.JPG

Here is the width difference for the Senton setup vs Typhon setup.

Typhon being the wider one. In both pictures I had aligned the cars on the left side showing the total difference on the right side.

View attachment 184445
Can thank you enough... much appreciated. I don't think the difference is to big at all. I'm gonna do the conversion and post up pics once done to see how Senton body sits on the Typhon

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back