Senton Senton 6s... Discontinued?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slick2500 said over on the other thread;

“The Horizon Hobbies rep on bookface said it is not being discontinued, it is not in the new manual because something about it being special or something.”

So hopefully this is correct..

Im gonna hold out another month or two before getting a V3 6S senton and see what happens..

They cant seriously discontinue the best SCT in the world can they?.. it would be an absolutely stupid business decision..

Be great to get some clarity on it but i guess that ruins all the fun of dropping any suprises if thats what they intend to do..

Maybe, just maybe it might be replaced with a 6th scale SCT to compete against the Losi SBR. so many requests on Youtube asking for a 1/5 or 1/6. however, unless there are plans to release more than a single 1/6 model, it wouldnt make sense to make spare parts since it obviously cannot share parts with 1/8 models. But I know nothing.

For example, if they do totally revamp the Senton. Do you think it will still be easy to find spare parts. I currently bought a V3 less than a month ago.

Waiting patiently....

giphy.gif

only hearsay from lhs but there is not going to be a senton 6s? i think due to the horizon hobby no longer available.

The SCT market is dead... like real dead so because many don’t buy SCTS makes no sense to sell them

Oh well. At least us senton owners have one. Could be worse... don’t get your heads down- like, what if we couldn’t have one.

I would like to see the rest of the 8s line up already. I know they didn't spend all that money in tooling parts and r&d for just one vehicle. Maybe a senton 8s is in the works?

I would like to see the rest of the 8s line up already. I know they didn't spend all that money in tooling parts and r&d for just one vehicle. Maybe a senton 8s is in the works?
I highly doubt they will make a Senton 8S. I truly believe the Mojave is the Senton replacement.

I highly doubt they will make a Senton 8S. I truly believe the Mojave is the Senton replacement.
Yeah I completely agree. I feel a new model is in the works as well. Was at the lhs yesterday and was looking at all the 8s parts . That center diff is easily a couple pounds man lol. What a beast of a diff.

Is SCT racing still popular?

If the racing scene is dying out then only bashers are buying SCT and if that's the case a Mojave makes the most sense from a marketing standpoint. Just my wild guess...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back