Senton Senton 6s... Discontinued?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is SCT racing still popular?

It is at my house !!!! LOL . My daughter and myself have been racing SC for a few years now ( indoor carpet/turf ) , we have a buggy , but SC is our favorite . 3 2WD's , and 1 4WD .There is a group of us that race on Fri nights usually 5-12 trucks . While 2 and 4wd buggys handle better , I just like the look of a truck body doing some racing . They don't break as easy as the buggys with the body somewhat protecting it .
With that said , that is why I had to have both the Arrma Senton 6s and Mojave .

Attachments

• IMG_4072.JPG
    IMG_4072.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 61
And actually , the owner of my LHS where I race is throwing around the idea if enough have them and want to try it , he wants to mow down the big jumps on the dirt 1/8 track outside , make them subtle to be like full scale SC racing and have Mojave/UDR racing .

@3x9rtse

since you have both the 6s senton and mojave, maybe you can say which one you like more or prefer or drive more?
If you could have only one of them, which would it be?

Ive always been a SCT fan, they are just too much fun to smash around, and I love me some trucks.
I can get a 6s senton with ugrades such as tbone and RPM and lipo and extra tires for around $325.
Or I can save up a little more and get a mojave.
One thing though, I will probably never run 6s, just don't need that much power or speed, 4s is just fine with me and even 3s is dandy. so maybe those will have a tougher time pushing around a mojave?

Anyways, just looking for your insight on the platforms I guess since you own them both.

THanks!

@3x9rtse

since you have both the 6s senton and mojave, maybe you can say which one you like more or prefer or drive more?
If you could have only one of them, which would it be?

Ive always been a SCT fan, they are just too much fun to smash around, and I love me some trucks.
I can get a 6s senton with ugrades such as tbone and RPM and lipo and extra tires for around $325.
Or I can save up a little more and get a mojave.
One thing though, I will probably never run 6s, just don't need that much power or speed, 4s is just fine with me and even 3s is dandy. so maybe those will have a tougher time pushing around a mojave?

Anyways, just looking for your insight on the platforms I guess since you own them both.

THanks!
Well , because I also have a 6s Typhon , and 6s Talion , those are my choice rigs to bring to bash at the BMX track , so since I'm beating up those , getting dirty/scratching/bending chassis'/breaking parts , why do that to the Senton ? NTM , it does not fly like the other two . I chose to put street rubber on the Senton 6s and sway bars and use it for street/parking lots .
So , I find myself wanting to use/use the Mojave more . If you like the look/drive/lean handling of a SCT , you'll love the Mojave !!! It is an animal for speed right out of the box on 6s !!! It flies across the fields just soaking up the bumps like they're not there , does nice donuts in the dirt , etc .

sounds like everyone just ends up getting one of everything they offer anyways. lol
thanks for the reply.
will that mojave still fly around nicely on 4s?

sounds like everyone just ends up getting one of everything they offer anyways. lol
thanks for the reply.
will that mojave still fly around nicely on 4s?
LOL , well sort of !!! 4s , actually , I never have run it on 4s . The only ones I have used 4s in was the Typhon and Talion at the BMX track , with that said , they actually still had quite a bit of speed and power ( 16t pinions ) , and being my 4s packs are 8000mah , they seemed to last forever !!!! LOL
Getting one of everything they offer , for me , for right now I think I'm all set ,( just picked up the K8S ) , don't think I will be getting a 6S Kraton ( my Talion with the back flips is close enough ) , don't care for the stunt trucks , and can leave it or take it on the road cars , although won't say never to a Limitless !!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back