Senton Senton 6s Sand Buggy Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dscracing1320

BIG AIR BASHER
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave
  7. Mojave EXB
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Senton 3s
  11. Talion
  12. Typhon 6s
  13. Typhon 3s
Heading to the beach in a few weeks so I figured I'd convert my Senton 6s to a sand buggy with some proline paddles and front ribbed tires. Took it to a local sand spot to test it out. Worked amazing for its first test session.

20210714_131343.jpg
20210714_131235.jpg
20210714_131326.jpg

That's pretty sweet man! I'm building a custom mini Mojave that's similar to a Senton as it's a SWB. But a lot different also as I used Limitless towers to keep it lower profile and used felony body mounts, Mojave front shocks in rear and Limitless rear shocks up front with a Ford Raptor SVT body I'm custom painting for it👌
IMG_20210714_151009207.jpg
IMG_20210714_151039145.jpg
IMG_20210714_151046345.jpg

Is it still 4WD?
Yes. It's one of reasons I wanted to test it yesterday. I have 4 paddles but wanted to see how the ribs did in the front and that did amazing.
Great!👍
Any particular reason why you did not use paddles on the front?
I have another set but honestly it's looks. Handing was still spot on.

That's awesome! Will you need to do anything special to protect the rig from/clean out the sand?

That's awesome! Will you need to do anything special to protect the rig from/clean out the sand?
I'm sure running a dust cover would help but this rig will be going under the knife soon along with a full rebuild so I'm not to worried about the sand. Normally It's not to uncommon for me to completely disassemble a car for maintenance and cleaning anyway. Most people would say I send way to much time cleaning them lol.

But I'm picking up my Outcast 6s EXB next Friday and it's going xl with a m2c kraton speed chassis and the stock exb chassis will be making its way to this rig the Senton 6s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back