Senton Senton 6s shock towers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the gpm cvds on my arrma granite, on 4s and they've held up so far so good at high speed bashing everything I threw at them nothing has broken as of yet going on 4th month now.

16303346586155134281261502135516.jpg

The tower is pretty crucial and I'm not sure GPMs are decent quality. Their 3s cvds SUCK.
Yea they seem to be hit and miss. My buddy has a bunch of gpm stuff on a notorious that has held up. $30 for the towers. If they go to crap i guess I will go basherqueen next time. This will be mild run truck mostly on just 4s
Yea they seem to be hit and miss. My buddy has a bunch of gpm stuff on a notorious that has held up. $30 for the towers. If they go to crap i guess I will go basherqueen next time. This will be mild run truck mostly on just 4s
They cant be worse than stock. 😂

I think he's talking about 6s Senton. Not 3s.

I do have a set of shock tower braces on my senton.. For the one gpm part i have they seem to hold up pretty well? So im 1:1 on the gpm brand!! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Eh well I may have wasted $30. But this truck wont see anything too crazy. Guess i will look into basherqueen or scortched for when these bend if they do.
Outside of the looks, I never was a carbon fiber fan. But these BasherQueens hold up very well, so far. Shapes and holes all precision done. I have BQ towers, ackerman, steering plate.
20210823_172317.jpg
20210823_170442.jpg

Outside of the looks, I never was a carbon fiber fan. But these BasherQueens hold up very well, so far. Shapes and holes all precision done. I have BQ towers, ackerman, steering plate.View attachment 166597View attachment 166598
Great to hear. How long have you had them? I have been wanting to go with some carbon fiber towers for a while but if CF isn’t done correctly it is useless.

Great to hear. How long have you had them? I have been wanting to go with some carbon fiber towers for a while but if CF isn’t done correctly it is useless.
Haven't had them that long but I purchased based on experiences of others here in the Forum. Even RichDuperbash has a YouTube video trying to break them. And failed. My 16.2 pound Senton 8s exb rocked the crap out of a 50-70 pound concrete post, and asked for more.
That didn't hit square. Tire/body/and corner of bumper hit. This pic taken day after. Not breaks, nicks, or damage at the shock bolts
20210823_170536.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back