Senton Senton 6s Speed gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danwyatt3

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
Thinking of running Senton 6S with the included speed gear for bashing and on road. Shouldn't be mush of an issue right?

I'm thinking it shouldn't because it's a 1/8th Powerplant in a 1/10th truck.

GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS!!!!

Thinking of running Senton 6S with the included speed gear for bashing and on road. Shouldn't be mush of an issue right?

I'm thinking it shouldn't because it's a 1/8th Powerplant in a 1/10th truck.

GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS!!!!
Depends on the temps of the area you’re running in, but I would think you at least need some motor fans.

Depends on the temps of the area you’re running in, but I would think you at least need some motor fans.
Already have dual Motor fans!!! I'm mainly worried about overheating. Or premature motor failure. I'm running stock tire size.

Already have dual Motor fans!!! I'm mainly worried about overheating. Or premature motor failure. I'm running stock tire size.
It’s always a risk, but give it a rip and check temps every five mins or so. If it gets hot, give it a rest. If it runs cool, keep bashing.

Fair enough!!! Best way to check temps without a gun? Just got to the touch, let it rest....warm to the touch let her rip?

depends on what you call hot to the touch.

i check with a temp gun, but I noticed that when it’s get hot, it’s usually when I can hold my touch for no more then 2 seconds on the motor. If I can hold 4-5 seconds then it’s usually in the 155 range, which is still ok. If I can hold indefinitely then it’s under 140.

but your finger may vary :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back