senton 6s suspension setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan_waite

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Senton 6s
Hi! I recently got myself a senton 6s and it's made me fall in love with arrma lol. However, I noticed the front shock seem to be significantly easier to compress. Anyone know what the stock shock oil is? And what oil are you guys running for general bashing and a few decent sized jumps?

Hi! I recently got myself a senton 6s and it's made me fall in love with arrma lol. However, I noticed the front shock seem to be significantly easier to compress. Anyone know what the stock shock oil is? And what oil are you guys running for general bashing and a few decent sized jumps?
You can look up the manuals online from here. https://www.arrma-rc.com/support/downloads/SENTON/BLX/2017

The V1 like yours is listed as 550cst. The V2 has 800cst in the front and 600cst in the rear. Most people run Team Associated shock oils and they are listed in wt measurements as well as cst measurements. I would honestly try the weights that they have in the V2 as most people tend to go a little heavier weight than what stock is.

Are the weights the same for the v3? Should you go heavier; if so which weights?

En el manual v3 lleva 550
1.lo que Le falta son las fundas botas
1.las del v1 se podrían utilizar?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back