Senton Senton 6S tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JTGreen

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
looking to upgrade my tires and was wondering if anyone has compared the Proline Badlands SC tires with the Proline BFGoodrich Baja tires and have any advise between the two. I run all outdoors and I'm in Arizona

Lousie makes a great sc tire I think it's the pioneer jump on YouTube and check them out but if they r the right 1s I kno they r made by Louise they r almost like a duratrax but they ran great on my slash with the velenion motor and running 3s. So in my opinion they r great but every1 limes tires for different reasons so check out a balloning video. Let me kno wut u think

yeah they look awesome but only come pre-mounted on 12mm wheels which won't work. thanks anyway.....

I’ve just put a set of Louise on my Senton, pre mounted with 17mm, they have been great so far running on 4S and 6S.

Hi, which set of Louise ?`
Sorry michbibs ,
Haven’t been on the site for a while.
I put on the Louise Bulldoze.
They’ve been great , but in saying that , I just tore a tire today. ( on 6s ) so they do cop a hiding

I run the proline Badlands on my senton but I run 4s most of the time. On 6s they do turn into saucers when they're in the air at full throttle...... Lol. When I do run 6s though I try to watch my trigger finger so I don't shred these expensive beasts. Great traction on all terrains. As with any tire it will rip or shred with the power these rigs put out on 6s if not careful. If I run my senton on 6s on tarmac at full speed it gets really hard to control because those Badlands turn into bicycle tires........ Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back