Senton Senton 6s V2 or V3 worthy differences?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The V3 loses the aluminum shock caps which are a big plus if you jump the car, even small jumps can pop the plastic caps. Also the sway bars are gone which are absolutely essential for such a heavy powerful SCT. I would definitely keep get the V2 over the V3 & just drop some of the V3 upgrades in it.

I figured the V3 2018 model was better in a few ways, I have both arriving via USPS today and can only keep one,, I thought the newer revision 2018 was the superior truck?? Confused...

I thought I read that the aluminum caps were ADDED to the 2018 truck,,

You should hit some reviews. The V3 has 4mm shock shafts vs 3.5mm on the V2, reinforced ribbing on the diff housing, Outcast battery tray, Raider receiver box, swivel protectors on the upper shock mounts, beefed up servo mount, & the screw for the inner chassis braces have been removed to strengthen the part. But they cut the aluminum shock caps & adjusters, & removed the sway bars - both are really stupid moves. But that is easily rectified with a little part hunting. Buy the sway bars & aluminum caps off the bay & return the V2.

Go for the v3..such a few buck if you decide to use sways..its not a must..all depends where and how you drive it.ive been running mine in freezing weather and jumping and no popping caps..same on the nero wich i have 3, never pop a cap..

So the v3 is the way

Christ I got both sitting in the bedroom, love the idea of the V3, and something keeps nagging me about the V2, reminds me of an old KX250 I use to ride back in the day, line green and black just smells good

Christ I got both sitting in the bedroom, love the idea of the V3, and something keeps nagging me about the V2, reminds me of an old KX250 I use to ride back in the day, line green and black just smells good

You know you can buy the V2 body for the V3. I bought the V3 body & most of the V3 upgrades for my V2.

I suppose it doesn’t make sense to keep both, I should send one back and grab a Typhon

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back