Senton Senton 6s vs Mojave 6s?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenwm

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Vorteks
Good evening guys!!

I already have a stock 3s Senton and Mojave v2

I have an opportunity to buy a stock Very Clean 6s Senton

Im wondering if it would be worth me buyng...are these rigs similar...pros and cons ect

Thanks guys

9A36BAE0-0938-4124-9262-41A354A52BC1.jpeg

Last edited:
Senton 6s is highly sought after. You would have no trouble selling it on this forum😄.
If the price is right, I would buy it if I were you.
Just have a good look at the spare parts as the Senton 6s is discontinued. Electronics wise (motor, esc, servo) it‘s pretty generic, but its’ CVD’s and body for example are harder to get.

I never wanted a Senton 6s until they didn’t make them anymore. Depending on what the price is I’d get it. I don’t know how it would compare to the Mojave. Its bigger all the way around and 3lbs heavier.

Thanks guys I think I’m going to get it in the morning

I love my Senton 3s and I know this has got to be even better!!.. so don’t think I can go wrong!

Thanks guys I think I’m going to get it in the morning

I love my Senton 3s and I know this has got to be even better!!.. so don’t think I can go wrong!
Idt you’ll regret it. I never heard any complaints about them from those who own it. Almost never see any for sale. Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

A 3s senton body fits on a 6s. And you can buy a clear 6s body and a wing for Amain. I have 2 6s Sentons they are great. A different beast. They are heavier than the 3s and hamdles different because of it. Both of mines are delegated to "non jump" duty. The chaasis is a swb, so you can go m2c chassis.

Idt you’ll regret it. I never heard any complaints about them from those who own it. Almost never see any for sale. Good luck, let us know how it turns out.
Thank you sir!

Making the purchase today
I’m excited.. this thing looks almost new!!

Will share some pics and updates when I get it!
A 3s senton body fits on a 6s. And you can buy a clear 6s body and a wing for Amain. I have 2 6s Sentons they are great. A different beast. They are heavier than the 3s and hamdles different because of it. Both of mines are delegated to "non jump" duty. The chaasis is a swb, so you can go m2c chassis.
Thank you sir!

So you have your Senton 6s for street/speed?

I am Looking forward to seeing how the 6s drives compared to 3s and the Mojave

I just bought a Senton 6S myself. One came up on marketplace for a reasonable price. Its it excellent used condition. Heard so much about the Senton 6S, so I had to buy it. Haven't even run it yet, been to busy rebuiling it making sure it's all good before my first bash with it. Can't wait.

DSC_0618.JPG

DSC_0617.JPG

DSC_0614.JPG

Very nice!!

Same here heard the great things about it...and I love the 3s
So when I saw this and how clean it was ... I had to grab it!

It got shipped this morning!!

37C6253B-06C8-4883-A3E0-275BC809E671.jpeg

2C1348CA-EF1D-4A87-A60B-E47F73452F32.jpeg

9706194B-324F-4304-A4CE-2EA142B666B4.jpeg

I'm looking to put one on the market. opinion on what a reasonable price is? It's got a Spektrum DX5C radio/transmitter. The clear wing is broken off the back but otherwise in great shape.

Just buy a clear wing

This is why the senton 6s is hands down the best sct ever made!!

Hey senton fellas. First off you all make me want a senton so please stop making my wallet want to cry :ROFLMAO: . Congrats on the new purchase @stevenwm!
I am curious if any of you would be willing to do a measurement for me real quick? Just want to know the distance from the top of the center diff cover to the highest point of the center roll cage. And if you are feeling spunky, the measurement of the widest point of the roll cage as well. It is for my street truck build and would like to know for sure if it'll fit before ordering. Truck in reference:
9DBBB5FA-F600-444D-B668-8A1EEAADA6CD.jpeg

Hey senton fellas. First off you all make me want a senton so please stop making my wallet want to cry :ROFLMAO: . Congrats on the new purchase @stevenwm!
I am curious if any of you would be willing to do a measurement for me real quick? Just want to know the distance from the top of the center diff cover to the highest point of the center roll cage. And if you are feeling spunky, the measurement of the widest point of the roll cage as well. It is for my street truck build and would like to know for sure if it'll fit before ordering. Truck in reference:
View attachment 228322
I thought you wanted a Mojave? Looks like you want them all :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 228322
Sure
I’ll get those measurements for you this evening

No doubt !!!! The Senton 6s is like a cult following , if you have one , you love it !!! Are there sway bars on that one ????
Na this one is without sways as well lol
Na this one is without sways as well lol
I’m up to 5 s6 now! I gotta stop!!! Hahaha

Back