Senton Senton 6s vs typhon 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
Just did 5th run throu my new to me senton 6s and this truck is an absolute ANIMAL on 6s w 20t .I have Mojave, notorious, an drove kraton,talion.none of them drive close to this senton.its unbelievably controllable an picks up speed so fast,plows right throu GRASS kicking up all kinds of debris.my question to all is the typhon drive like this senton???anyone ran both???its all about power×weight=BADASSNESS...TYPHON 6S WILL BE NEXT.

I have a senton 3s my neighbor has a typhon 3s. He got his rc right after I did. I let him drive my senton and he got hooked. After he got his typhon 3s he let me drive it. It handles so well ITS STABLE AND FAST IN ACCELIRATION AND EVERY THING. He is new so he did a full turn at full speed and it didn't even flip over! I Wish a got a typhon, But one issue he has been having is durability, every day he is replacing thing that I have never had t (I drive much harder than he does). I have jumped mine 30-50 feet and crashed it full speed. My car is so reliable. Some issues ive had are stripped bolts because I have cheap tools I just ordered some bhonDus driver.

My first arrma was a senton3,they are fast an super uncontrollable,this senton6 is faster,stronger,alot more controllable.so much fun to drive,an easier to drive fast.at the park next my house today I looked like a expert driver,I'm normally outa control 80% of the time.BUT THATS HOW I ROLL OUTACONTROL.the senton6 is an absolute dream for park ripping.50+mph throu GRASS kicking up a cloud of leaf debris.my modded senton3 would of been outa control an rolling by the time I got to 40mph across same glass field.typhon 6 hunting starts tomorrow.

I would guess it to be about the same as the senton since the tires are close. I know a lot truggify their typhons with 2.8 badlands too. I run one widened with Mojave arms on the street with hoons, one widened with kraton arms and talion tires, and one truggified on kraton arms and 4s outcast tires. I live on a gravel road so the smaller typhon wheels tend to get bounced around on the rocks.

@K-BASH How do you like the 20t?
I run a 19t, and I think thats around the sweet spot for the Senton 6s.
It screams with a 20t.motor starts getting warm bout half way throu pack on 6s running hard.will end up putting duel hobbypower fans on it.these are some badass trucks on a 20ish pinion.so powerful yet controllable.truck came with a high speed savox which I'm sure helps.finnelly found a goood tire that can handle the extreme wheel spin.15+ ripps on 6s without ANY PROBLEMS.i tr only took me about 400$ on sets of tires to find some good ones.PROLINE BANDLANDS MX M2.CAN EVEN RUN 60 MPH DOWN ROAD WITH THEM WITHOUT BALLOONING AN COMING APART.i do spray foam insulation for a living think I'm gonna try and spray thin layer of closed cell foam to bottom of body for strength

16013938722626350157919897855716.jpg

Thats awesome. I'm running the Powerhobby dual fans and I have no heat issues. Was thinking of upping the gearing but I can't keep it on the ground as it is lol. Thanks for the reply (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back