Senton Senton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wreckless

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi all
I am new to the RC world. When I bought the Senton 6s, I was debating between a 4s lipo or a 6s lipo. The person at the hobby store recommended 2 - 3s lipos. I thought it was a good idea, as he mentioned I could run a 3s to learn on then run 2 - 3s together. Once I was home and read the owners manual, the book said to run
2- 3s lipos.
I am running a gensacearespammers 7000mah 60c/120c
Should I run 2- 3s or am I able to run on 1- 3s lopo?
Also;
2- 3s lipo's won't fit in the battery compartment and was told to hot glue them together.
Is it safe to hot glue 2 lipo batteries together?

Safe? Sure. Recommend? Not really. Better off with a thin Velcro strap or two to keep them together. Two 3s lipos do fit, but maybe not the ones you spec’d. I think it’s nice how the battery compartment lifts up to fit two or one. But you can also run one with the adapter.

Hi all
I am new to the RC world. When I bought the Senton 6s, I was debating between a 4s lipo or a 6s lipo. The person at the hobby store recommended 2 - 3s lipos. I thought it was a good idea, as he mentioned I could run a 3s to learn on then run 2 - 3s together. Once I was home and read the owners manual, the book said to run
2- 3s lipos.
I am running a gensacearespammers 7000mah 60c/120c
Should I run 2- 3s or am I able to run on 1- 3s lopo?
Also;
2- 3s lipo's won't fit in the battery compartment and was told to hot glue them together.
Is it safe to hot glue 2 lipo batteries together?
You can run 1 3s lipo, you just will have to watch the LVC, I don't know if the blx185 esc supports 3s. It will run though

Thanks every one
The people at the hobby store said I could. The manual said to run 2 x 3s batteries. I have been reluctantly running it on 1 3s hoping I wouldn't destroy the battery.
It seems to be doing ok and the battery voltage is draining evenly with no swelling.

The power is down a bit, I have a tendency to turn the control knob full at times, so running a single 3s suits me just fine for the moment
Thanks Again

If you have the senton v3 you definitely can fit the x2 batteries because its the one fitted with velcro straps but the senton v2 are not and you would need to remove a few spacers to make it fit.

The original straps were to short. I bought larger straps that will work, instead of using hot glue to glue them together, I'll get some industrial adhesive to keep them together

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back