Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
The tires yes, the wheels not.
Awesome. I thought the tires were the same. Tower hobbies has the dboots sidewinder tires on clearance for $4.50 a pair so I picked up 8 pairs of them. I know Senton has the sidewinder 2 on them but can't figure out what the difference is between the sidewinder and the sidewinder 2 is. We will see when I get them.

Schuey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
Awesome. I thought the tires were the same. Tower hobbies has the dboots sidewinder tires on clearance for $4.50 a pair so I picked up 8 pairs of them. I know Senton has the sidewinder 2 on them but can't figure out what the difference is between the sidewinder and the sidewinder 2 is. We will see when I get them.

I know the Senton comes with Sidewinder 2 tires.. are the ones on closeout better or just 1st gen sidewinders ? The Sidewinders 2 don't hook up even on asphalt on 6s power.. but i will admit a deal is a deal ! if you want headlights for your senton Tower has these on closeout.
ramp1310.jpg
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LR2670&P=IR

chevys10zr2003

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
I know the Senton comes with Sidewinder 2 tires.. are the ones on closeout better or just 1st gen sidewinders ? The Sidewinders 2 don't hook up even on asphalt on 6s power.. but i will admit a deal is a deal ! if you want headlights for your senton Tower has these on closeout.
ramp1310.jpg
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LR2670&P=IR
I wasn't sure what the difference was between the 1st gen and 2nd gen. Yes, I will admit as well that the stock Senton tires, while I think look pretty cool, were not the best performing but I mostly wanted them for drifting around in my buddy's garage. So I didn't want something with too much grip. I have never added lights to any of my vehicles but for this price I might consider trying it on one of them. Thanks.