Senton and Fury Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tires yes, the wheels not.
Awesome. I thought the tires were the same. Tower hobbies has the dboots sidewinder tires on clearance for $4.50 a pair so I picked up 8 pairs of them. I know Senton has the sidewinder 2 on them but can't figure out what the difference is between the sidewinder and the sidewinder 2 is. We will see when I get them.

Awesome. I thought the tires were the same. Tower hobbies has the dboots sidewinder tires on clearance for $4.50 a pair so I picked up 8 pairs of them. I know Senton has the sidewinder 2 on them but can't figure out what the difference is between the sidewinder and the sidewinder 2 is. We will see when I get them.

I know the Senton comes with Sidewinder 2 tires.. are the ones on closeout better or just 1st gen sidewinders ? The Sidewinders 2 don't hook up even on asphalt on 6s power.. but i will admit a deal is a deal ! if you want headlights for your senton Tower has these on closeout.
ramp1310.jpg
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LR2670&P=IR

I know the Senton comes with Sidewinder 2 tires.. are the ones on closeout better or just 1st gen sidewinders ? The Sidewinders 2 don't hook up even on asphalt on 6s power.. but i will admit a deal is a deal ! if you want headlights for your senton Tower has these on closeout.
ramp1310.jpg
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LR2670&P=IR
I wasn't sure what the difference was between the 1st gen and 2nd gen. Yes, I will admit as well that the stock Senton tires, while I think look pretty cool, were not the best performing but I mostly wanted them for drifting around in my buddy's garage. So I didn't want something with too much grip. I have never added lights to any of my vehicles but for this price I might consider trying it on one of them. Thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back