Senton battery size? Noob here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malti

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi, I am new to arrma and LiPo so bear with me. Got a senton 4x4 3s (on the way, ETA Earliest Monday) and according to the website

BATTERY RECOMMENDATIONS
2S or 3S Lipo (Hardcase only) within dimensions 165 x 51 x 48mm / 6.5 x 2.01 x 1.89 inches

Now I bought these

Yuki Model Lipo 3s1p 11,1v 5.400mah 45c BRAINERGY xt90 Hardcase #801007 which are 137,5 x 46 x 35 mm - are they good? Will they fit or will I have all I need apart form batteries? XD

I had emailed seller and they got back saying its too big for senton (after they sent them) but I'm assuming it is something which has to do with translation problems as they are German and did not even reply in English.

Hi, I am new to arrma and LiPo so bear with me. Got a senton 4x4 3s (on the way, ETA Earliest Monday) and according to the website

BATTERY RECOMMENDATIONS
2S or 3S Lipo (Hardcase only) within dimensions 165 x 51 x 48mm / 6.5 x 2.01 x 1.89 inches

Now I bought these

Yuki Model Lipo 3s1p 11,1v 5.400mah 45c BRAINERGY xt90 Hardcase #801007 which are 137,5 x 46 x 35 mm - are they good? Will they fit or will I have all I need apart form batteries? XD

I had emailed seller and they got back saying its too big for senton (after they sent them) but I'm assuming it is something which has to do with translation problems as they are German and did not even reply in English.
If your dimensions are correct, they should fit. I didn’t take the time to check your numbers for accuracy. The issue you may have is the connectors. The new Arrmas come with an EC5 connector and your Lipo says XT90.

If your dimensions are correct, they should fit. I didn’t take the time to check your numbers for accuracy. The issue you may have is the connectors. The new Arrmas come with an EC5 connector and your Lipo says XT90.
I bought adaptors for it, was worried about the size mainly. I quoted the official arrma website so I'm all good :)

Thank you so much. Have been on my toes waiting for it since I paid it XD almost more excited than when I got Married XD

BATTERY RECOMMENDATIONS

Now I bought these

Just an FYI, some of us with Senton 3S's have experienced LVC (low voltage cutoff) issues with batteries that are 50c or under (yours looks like it's 45c) when punching it or during longer throttle pulls. I know Arrma documentation states that you can use batteries with a minimum 30c rating but I would advise going as high as you can afford as the number is estimated, not exact, and is usually advertised higher (according to sceptics) than what it will actually provide. Then again, it may work perfectly fine. I hope so, just wanted to let you know that's something you may want to look for.

Just an FYI, some of us with Senton 3S's have experienced LVC (low voltage cutoff) issues with batteries that are 50c or under (yours looks like it's 45c) when punching it or during longer throttle pulls. I know Arrma documentation states that you can use batteries with a minimum 30c rating but I would advise going as high as you can afford as the number is estimated, not exact, and is usually advertised higher (according to sceptics) than what it will actually provide. Then again, it may work perfectly fine. I hope so, just wanted to let you know that's something you may want to look for.
Thanks, I just for these as starters as broke, will see how they turn out :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back