Senton Senton/big rock body swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siw

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have a Senton 3s which due to the body style, the inside gets dirtier than the outside (including all the electronics).
I would like to keep the base car, but fit and alternative body/shell which wont let as much inside.

the big rock looks like the style that’d do this. So to fit a big rock shell/body would I just need a shell and mounts?

any other alternative ones that you’d recommend?

I have a Senton 3s which due to the body style, the inside gets dirtier than the outside (including all the electronics).
I would like to keep the base car, but fit and alternative body/shell which wont let as much inside.

the big rock looks like the style that’d do this. So to fit a big rock shell/body would I just need a shell and mounts?

any other alternative ones that you’d recommend?
Same truck. Love the sct styling but this is the price we pay. Will be installing the scorched fenders as suggested here as they received pretty good reviews

IMO, the senton with a big rock body would look a bit silly. But to each their own. As far was what's required, you're correct, just the big rock body mounts and the shell. You will have to trim the new body a bit in order to clearance the senton bumpers though. Either that or you could also grab the big rock bumpers and skid plates (the bumpers attach on the lower end to the skid plates).

If your only purpose here is to keep the junk out of the trunk, i'm pretty sure it'd be cheaper to do the scorched fenders.

Same truck. Love the sct styling but this is the price we pay. Will be installing the scorched fenders as suggested here as they received pretty good reviews
I've got em on mine. Fit like a glove. Only extra thing I did was close off the area in front between the two sides with some gorilla tape. Put it on the inside and outside of the fenders, connecting the two halves together.

I've got em on mine. Fit like a glove. Only extra thing I did was close off the area in front between the two sides with some gorilla tape. Put it on the inside and outside of the fenders, connecting the two halves together.
Thanks for the tip. FINALLY just ran a full pack through it! I'm still shaking! Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back