Senton Senton BLX 4x4 Esc upgrade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TechDad

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
I'm waiting on Horizon to send a replacement for a bad ESC on the Senton,but was wondering if there was an upgrade for the BLX100 that would be better? I have read that the SC8 is a good ESC,but would it work on the Senton?

are u looking for an after market. If u want u could just get a blx 120, its a 4s ESC and my friend uses it on his typhon 4s (converted). BTW did they agree to send u an ESC

They requested my address and copy of receipt, that's all I know for now.

yep they will reply to that in a couple of weeks. since am in canada it took them like a month and then a week to ship.
She said they would email updates on the process. Thanks again for the help,appreciate it.

If you want a true upgrade, two good options would be either the Max10SCT or the Castle Mamba X. Both of these have lots of programing options, are still waterproof, and can handle lots more power than stock.

Any of the BLX esc's will still limit you to a 6.0v BEC, which will keep all your servos slower and weaker than they could be.

I run a MX in my Granite. BEC set to 7.4v makes the servo come alive, and the extra punch has my truck doing standing backflips for the first time. :) Plus it is silky smooth on the low end - it can crawl at 1mph with no real cogging.

Got the replacement ESC from Horizon today and everything seems to be ok now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back